News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday 5th of July 2017 [The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild]

Started by Olimar12345, July 05, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Static

Thanks Latios, I'll keep that list in mind when I print some sheets out soon!

Also, congratulations everyone! This update is absolutely fantastic

Sebastian

Amazing update! Lol...Lost Woods though...I actually enjoy trying to learn that song. Reminds me of an old piano exercise I used to practice. :P
I'm loving sight reading a bunch of these.

Pianoth

Quote from: Latios212 on July 05, 2017, 09:44:41 PM"Main Theme" by Pianoth Eakòs Shaveck - I won't be able to play those fast runs without a lot of practice...
I'm sorry, my arrangements are often pretty tough... But they sound so good like that (I think I've sent you an audio)  ;D

Latios212

Haha I agree it's fantastic! I just don't have the time to invest in learning it fully this summer :(
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

What a spectacular update. Having just beaten this game (well... 50+ hours and 16.8% beaten) I'll be checking some of these out.

Is anyone working on the boss battle theme or the Hateno Village tracks? Those were a couple of the standout pieces for me from this game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

The X-blight Ganon themes, idk if they're slightly different but they use the same basic theme as far as I could tell (I haven't listened to the soundtrack outside the game yet). I even heard parts of it in the Calamity Ganon stage one track unless I'm mistaken.

Olimar12345

We added waterblight arranged by Pianoth and it is a fantastic arrangement. From what I can remember, they're all very similar with subtle instrumentation differences, so for piano they would be almost identical.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Pianoth

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2017, 08:33:24 AMWe added waterblight arranged by Pianoth and it is a fantastic arrangement. From what I can remember, they're all very similar with subtle instrumentation differences, so for piano they would be almost identical.
Yes, it's correct... I have to say, though, that the music related to Calamity Ganon and Dark Beast Ganon is significantly different. The first one uses pretty much the same theme, but with different rhythm. The second one instead is heavily based on the Main Theme.

I don't see the Dark Beast Ganon Ost arranged soon though. It sounds pretty tough to arrange.

Dude

Pit0010

Whoa guys, was just popping in. Nice work on getting the BotW arrangements out!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Onionleaf

Awesome! Thanks for such a nice surprise. Just when we think the updaters are taking their well earned vacation, they're actually working overtime. :o