News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild - "Epilogue"

Started by BotW Link, July 10, 2017, 06:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BotW Link

Completed by Olimar12345

This is the music that plays at the secret ending to the game Breath of the Wild, it is beautiful and uses the main theme from the series, and the title theme, from the original nes game, The Legend of Zelda.

I would really love it if someone could make an arrangement of this song, because I need it for a project that I'm currently working on. If you can, thank you so much!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BotW Link

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BotW Link

Making piano movements, one for each section in the timeline

BotW Link

LeviR.star

I'm sure Olimar is hard at work. Epilogues and Prologues can take a while, y'know.

Just please be patient. He'll get it finished eventually.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Cave Story kind of pushed this to the back burner...

I guess I'll do this next

BotW Link

Olimar12345

Sorry guy, but I don't think I'll be getting this one done anytime soon. Plans have changed, and I'd rather not hold this up if someone else wanted to come here and do it.

BotW Link

Hey, it's fine, I'm trying to figure it out myself

Olimar12345