[SNES] Street Fighter II - "Cammy's Stage"

Started by CH Winter, July 13, 2008, 05:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH Winter

So I was just having a gander in this discussion topic thread thing here, and I noticed that there were no requests for Street Fighter II and it's iterations (turbo, and super SFII). That game's soundtrack has consistently good music and any would be great to have on here.

If you go to the third affiliate on the list, the one that just has midi files and search for it under SNES than you should be good for any song you want.

I hope somebody will respond to this but i'm new to being registered so I have no idea if people respond to threads made by someone other than a senior member.

Personal request is Cammy's stage from super street fighter II

link : http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/ssf2_cammy.mid

ALPRAS

I have SFII... But for MegaDrive ;D But I can try it... For me, nothing is impossible!:)

Palagerini

Quote from: CH Winter on July 13, 2008, 05:52:29 PMI hope somebody will respond to this but i'm new to being registered so I have no idea if people respond to threads made by someone other than a senior member.

dont worry... pretty much only the new ppl make suggestions... and that some of us only do requests (like me =D)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.