News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Temple of Time" by Nacho2420

Started by Zeta, December 05, 2017, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Temple of Time
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nacho2420

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Haven't note checked yet, but everything else looks great! I'll finish this one up shortly.

Sebastian

Notes are good!
Only thing I'd recommend: You could add an expression text along with your metronome marking. Those aren't required on NSM sheets, but it's nice to have those on sheets, especially pianistic pieces like this one.

Great work!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on December 05, 2017, 09:34:11 AMNotes are good!
Only thing I'd recommend: You could add an expression text along with your metronome marking. Those aren't required on NSM sheets, but it's nice to have those on sheets, especially pianistic pieces like this one.

Agreed! But after 149 sheets, you may find it hard to come up with new material

Quote from: Sebastian on December 05, 2017, 09:34:11 AMGreat work!

Ditto on this. Great to see you here again, Nacho!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Just come up with a good word and then google translate it into italian.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 05, 2017, 03:45:37 PMJust come up with a good word and then google translate it into italian.

He's kidding, really don't do this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Feedback time:
-Again I'd suggest using 0.5 left margin.
-Measure 1's Gb should be an F# (it's quartal there).
-A little thing about the placement of your dynamics: Try to place them evenly between the two staves when both hands are playing the same dynamic. Sometimes you have them right underneath the top line which looks odd. This is okay to do when only the top staff is playing, but looks funny when both hands are supposed to be the same volume.
-Right now the repeat scheme looks odd. You don't have to include the forward repeat bar if the repeat goes back to the beginning, but since it does go back to the beginning, a D.C. (which literally means to return to the beginning) would be more fitting, methinks.
-Measures 20 and 21 would look much better as rolled chords.

Once again, here's a version that contains these changes. Use it if you desire.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33iob2brou54ycu/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Breath%20of%20the%20Wild%20-%20Temple%20of%20Time12345.mus?dl=1
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

nacho2420

Thanks Olimar!!! You are bae.

Final files are uploaded and ready to go

Sebastian

Zeta