Update, Saturday 29th of July 2017 [Donkey Kong 64 + New Updaters!]

Started by Olimar12345, July 29, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2017, 04:26:55 PMIt feels shoehorned in BECAUSE it's an imperfect rhyme.
Sure, but so does most of the DK Rap. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote from: Dudeman on July 31, 2017, 04:17:09 PM#IOnlyStealHighQualityJokes
Stealing jokes is bad
Unless it is from Game Grumps
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji...

JDMEK5

Congrats my dudes!! :D

Also, holy cow what a game file we have on the site now. That's special, right there.

Also that's a wonderful post I love it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

PerryMason

Fantastic job guys,
DK64 score is often underappreciated,
Congrats!

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

I've said it before and I'll say it again, DK64 is Grant Kirkhope's best work; Banjo-Kazooie gets all the love and attention but DK64 has a polish that his other work of the era lacks.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Chalchiuhticuenaabah

Great job. Congratulation!
* <snip>

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Chalchiuhticuenaabah on August 30, 2017, 07:39:18 PMGreat job. Congratulation!
* <snip>
Okay, now get the bot out of here before he mucks up the place

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

I killed them. And not just the links, but the hyperlinks, and the webpages too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book