News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Rwars' Arrangements

Started by Rwars, August 03, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwars

Been working on a project of mine for quite a while; Arranging music from the game Sweet Home.

The Flooded Basement: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Battle Theme: MIDI - MUS - PDF (Already submitted)
The Cave/Dungeon Basement: MIDI - MUS - PDF
A Dire Situation: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Encounter: MIDI - MUS - PDF
The End: MIDI - MUS - PDF
The Eastern Garden: MIDI - MUS - PDF (Already on site!)
The Western Island: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Fresco: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Haunted Room: MIDI - MUS - PDF
The Final Battle: MIDI - MUS - PDF (Already on site!)
The Inner Sanctum/Mamiya's Room: MIDI - MUS - PDF
The Lobby Area: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Mamiya's Theme: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Mamiya and Ichirou: MIDI - MUS - PDF
Ichirou's Demise: MIDI - MUS - PDF (Already on site!)
The Upper Floors: MIDI - MUS - PDF

mikey

I'm by no means an expert, but they look as though they adhere to the formatting guidelines, so good job there
unmotivated

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic. Looks like you have a good grasp of the formatting guidelines and a great start to arranging. Hope to see more of the same!
If there is anything you need or if you have any questions, you can shoot me (or any other member) a message anytime. : )

Zunawe

Looks cool. Any chance we get the MUS/MUSX files? I'm not great at just picking up pieces and playing them.

And yeah, good job reading the formatting guidelines. There would still be some particulars if you submitted (measure width, dynamic positioning, fitting it all on one page, etc...), but that's not the point of this thread. Do you intend on getting these on the site?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Rwars

Yeah, I've been hoping on submitting these, but I've been worried about on if they're low quality for the longest time.

Zunawe

We've got a Discord server. You could ask for feedback there maybe. You can probably PM Olimar12345 and ask about it. And don't worry about criticism. Lots of people here are actively pursuing music degrees so it can seem intimidating, but anyone you ask I'm sure will be willing to help to the best of their ability. The only reason I've ever seen a submission "rejected" is because the arranger doesn't respond to comments for a month.

Go ahead and hold yourself to your own standards, but lots of people here have been doing this for a long time, and getting advice from them can't hurt.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Yes, there's absolutely no reason to be scared about asking for critique or submitting. In fact, if you're ready to get to tweaking them, I'd recommend submitting them as they are right now. Most people who show up and immediately submit a sheet or two don't have the formatting guidelines in place and we usually have to spend a page of responses getting that sorted out. Your sheets as they are right now are great.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Yes, I agree with Dudeman. Submitting them now is probably your best option. You can also send a message to any Updater and they can answer any questions you may have or help you with any issue/problem you may have, as well.

We are here to be of service!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on August 04, 2017, 12:20:00 PMWe've got a Discord server. You could ask for feedback there maybe. You can probably PM Olimar12345 and ask about it.

https://discord.gg/PaG66T

There is a channel for discussing arrangements in real time. The forum works well too, it's just naturally slower. Glad to see another new arranger, and glad to see some good first arrangements! Welcome!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Rwars

Updated to showcase what I've finished since then. I believe I have the whole game done now, and honestly, I'm surprised to see such a project of mine done.

LeviR.star

Excellent work, Rwars! It's always a feeling of accomplishment to finish an entire game's OST single-handedly! Thank you for providing for the site!

In other news, guys, if you're reading this, Resident Evil began as a remake of Sweet Home. That's interesting, even if I don't know much about either.

Have you thought about any new games to arrange for, Rwars?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Rwars

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 28, 2017, 12:20:11 PMExcellent work, Rwars! It's always a feeling of accomplishment to finish an entire game's OST single-handedly! Thank you for providing for the site!

In other news, guys, if you're reading this, Resident Evil began as a remake of Sweet Home. That's interesting, even if I don't know much about either.

Have you thought about any new games to arrange for, Rwars?

Thanks, but yeah, Resident Evil was going to be a remake of Sweet Home, but that's really all I heard about that, although both games are pretty amazing, with Sweet Home probably being one of the best games for the system, especially when compared to other RPGs and such.

And honestly, I dunno what to arrange next, but it'll probably be another NES game or something.