News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Which Zelda game is best?

Started by blueflower999, December 23, 2011, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Zelda game is the most fun?

Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

SlowPokemon

They had talked about remaking ALTTP so this news wasn't really surprising to me at all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I pity those who didn't play Link's Awakening blind. Such an amazing (and LONG) experience.

Also the Oracles are amazing. I can't wait to have them in eShop.

TheZeldaPianist275

Link's Awakening blind?  Elaborate please?

SlowPokemon

As in, without knowing anything about it going in. Like if I were to play the game right now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 18, 2013, 06:23:01 AMI pity those who didn't play Link's Awakening blind. Such an amazing (and LONG) experience.

Me too. 't was truly an amazing experience that I'll treasure.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 18, 2013, 06:23:01 AMI pity those who didn't play Link's Awakening blind. Such an amazing (and LONG) experience.

Also the Oracles are amazing. I can't wait to have them in eShop.

Oh my god yes. It's such a great game. I wish I could forget about it and play it again without knowing a thing about it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Guys if your going to post about LttP 2 go to the topic made about it.

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2013, 05:24:42 PMGuys if your going to post about LttP 2 go to the topic made about it.
/selfadvertising
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2013, 05:24:42 PMGuys if your going to post about LttP 2 go to the topic made about it.
Well, no one was, so your efforts are frivolous.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BotW Link

So I have been considering, I haven't played Breath of the Wild yet, but I'm going to get it, however, I'm also planing on getting other games too. So, i would like your guy's recommendations and give me ideas of what I should get. FYI, I already have The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, and Twilight Princess.

mikey

this thread is dead
conversation like this probably should have gone in the general Zelda discussion thread
unmotivated