News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

There's no seering in this game, so colors are just for convenience.

Wolves
1. Breaking the rules - Can wolf a player during the night phase. If he wolves a player, Inactivity cannot use its power during the same night phase.
2. Inactivity - Cannot wolf. Each night phase can target one player, except himself or Breaking the rules. That player loses his vote. If Inactivity uses its power, Breaking the rules cannot wolf during the same night phase. During the day phase, Inactivity can opt to have its voting power changed based on the amount of times it succesfully caused a player to lose its vote:
        0 times: vote counts for 1
        1 time: vote counts for 1,01
        2 times: vote counts for 2,01
        3 times or more: Any vote he casts immediately causes an insta on the player Inactivity voted for, and other players' votes can't cause insta's.

Humans:
3. TWC Member - Known for his abuse of power frivolousness, he can ban (=vigi) one player each night phase. Additionally, during any phase, but one time only, he can post the name of a player that was vigi'd followed by 'that ban was just a joke, also, frivolous.' to revive that player at the end of the phase.
4. Host - In an attempt to keep his game alive he can convince a player to keep playing (=guard) each night phase. This protects them from both Inactivity and Breaking the rules. Cannot guard self. Each time he guards a player that was also guarded the night phase before, a random human other than the host and the guarded player loses his vote, because the game is no fun if the host has favorites. This loss of votes doesn't count towards Inactivity's voting power, unless Inactivity targets the same player at any point in the game.
5. Player
6. Player
7. Player
8. Player

Role PM's
Breaking the rules
You are Breaking the rules. I mean, you have the role Breaking the rules. If I catch you breaking the rules, you will be kicked out of the game, even though you are Breaking the rules.

NAME is Inactivity.
[close]
Inactivity
You are Inactivity. That is not an excuse to be inactive.

NAME is Breaking the rules, well, I mean, that's his role, not his current activity.
[close]
TWC Member
You are the TWC Member. It is your duty to provide a structural base for the subforum, to make sure things don't get out of hand and to govern the subforum with knowledge and experience. Or you can just go trigger happy and ban everyone.

Frivolous.
[close]
Host
You are the host. Wait, no, I am the host. You just have the role Host. You can convince people to keep playing, but try to not have favourites, that might backfire.
[close]
Player
You are a Player. You should really stop having all those one-night stands, though.
[close]
[close]

1. Olimar12345
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. Dudeman
6. BrainyLucario
7. Trasdegi
8. mastersuperfan

All PM's have been sent. It's now night 1. Night 1 ends August 20th 2:00AM PST, 3:00AM MST, 4:00AM CST, 5:00AM EST, 11:00AM CET. That's a little under 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Omgee it is happening

Time to dust off the twg discord chat
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Yeyyyyy it's been ages!

Am teh Miller, plz claim
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 19, 2017, 06:55:46 AMAm teh Miller, plz claim
That's not how it works! Look, here's how you do it; watch from the master:

i am the please
claim to me

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Ooooooo
I AM UNWORTHY... FORGIVE PLEASE
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I feel like I'm going to be a little rusty at this.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

I mean......there's nothing saying he can't.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Don't claim to Noc. He told me he's not the guardian.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

What kind of mafia game is this where everyone talks together at night
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

BDS and I are chatting here because it's cool

https://discord.gg/AufPVwY

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 19, 2017, 08:50:34 AMWhat kind of mafia game is this where everyone talks together at night
idk, NSM has very slack rules
if elected TWC I promise to crack down on issues like this
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 19, 2017, 08:50:34 AMWhat kind of mafia game is this where everyone talks together at night
a twg, son

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 19, 2017, 08:55:11 AMa twg, son

That, and also it would be really stupid to force players to be silent for 24 hours.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 08:54:33 AMif elected TWC I promise to crack down on issues like this

And that's exactly why you won't be elected TWC.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game