News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Which Legend of Zelda Game should there be a live action movie/tv show for?

Started by BotW Link, August 28, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Legend of Zelda Game should there be a live action movie/tv show for?

Ocarina of Time
2 (16.7%)
The Wind Waker
2 (16.7%)
Twilight Princess
2 (16.7%)
A Link To The Past
0 (0%)
Other (post what your choice of game is)
5 (41.7%)
Skyward Sword
0 (0%)
The Legend of Zelda
0 (0%)
Breath of the Wild
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

mikey

ya know what
if skyward sword had been released in 1080p instead of 720p there'd be nothing TP did better
unmotivated

Latios212

How about a movie of a guy with a sword cutting grass for two hours
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

The Deku Trombonist

And throw in some blockbuster, overly-edited, every-camera-angle-known-to-mankind smashing of pots

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2017, 08:23:15 PMya know what
if skyward sword had been released in 1080p instead of 720p there'd be nothing TP did better

Skyward Sword was in 480p

But I honestly agree with Noc
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BotW Link

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on August 28, 2017, 08:30:25 PMAnd throw in some blockbuster, overly-edited, every-camera-angle-known-to-mankind smashing of pots

That would make a great Film!!!!

mikey

Oh wow 480p that's gross

Anyway the art direction in skyward sword is so much more iconic than twilight princess, skyward sword is gonna be one of those games that stand out 10-15 years from now for being timeless
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Hahahaha you wish. It's already known as one of the most over-hyped and linear games, proving to be one of the worst (it not, THE worst) 3D zelda titles.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Can we stop bringing up linearity as an argument
Zelda games have been linear in some way shape or form from the start.  The only real criticism you could give the game is fis tendency to overtalk, but since I like her a lot more than navi or midna it's not a big deal to me

Twilight princess meanwhile had one of the most boring beginning games, unexciting weapons, and felt like a remain of oot instead of being anything new

The dungeons were good, yeah but I don't think they're even close to being as good as SS dungeons
unmotivated

BotW Link

There is after all the main thing everyone hates about SS, and that is the MOTION CONTROLS!!!!

But let's get back to the film conversation please

mikey

Nope you brought up motion controls so now we're derailing harder

If you hated the motion controls it's probably because you didn't understand them.  Yeah, every now and then you needed to press down on the map screen to recalibrate it, but is that really something to complain about?  I for one am glad they put the motion controls in because it gave us the most fun iteration of the bow in the series
unmotivated

BotW Link

SlowPokemon

Skyward Sword is a good game. It's not NEARLY as bad as people will tell you.

Twilight Princess is way worse, and the worse thing about it is that people will tell you it's amazing or the best Zelda. It's like offensively unfun.

Have to disagree with Noc about the best use of the bow being Skyward Sword. I think the 3DS remakes of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask use the gyroscope more organically than just pointing at the screen. Same goes for Breath of the Wild and the Wii U remakes as well I suppose.

Also this is funny and relevant:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2012, 02:14:52 PMI liked majora's mask better than oot, but neither were amazing, imo. Windwaker, Links Awakening, The original and Skyward Sword are my favorites.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.