Series: Other
Game: Sweet Home
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Battle Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Rwars

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

A few quick things: Place the treble clef after the barline, because it's disorientating where it is right now
Also, m5-end RH really should be separated into 2 layers for the whole thing. It's two distinct voices, and they don't always follow the same rhythm

Rwars

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 02, 2017, 10:37:24 AMA few quick things: Place the treble clef after the barline, because it's disorientating where it is right now
Also, m5-end RH really should be separated into 2 layers for the whole thing. It's two distinct voices, and they don't always follow the same rhythm

Alright, I got the splitting RH done, but the question is, how do I move the clef to the other side?

Maelstrom

Click on the measure like you would normally do change the clef. In the bottom left corner, there's a box to check to place it after the barline

edit: you'll need to click on the measure with something to make it respace itself

Rwars

All done. Also added a couple of courtesy accidentals as well.

Olimar12345

That LH part in general is very demanding to be used like that throughout the piece. I would recommend simplifying it for the sake of the pianist.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Rwars

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 02, 2017, 11:57:44 AMThat LH part in general is very demanding to be used like that throughout the piece. I would recommend simplifying it for the sake of the pianist.

Hmm.. How should I simplify it, do you think? Maybe removing every other 16th note and change it to a series of 8th notes?

Maelstrom

Sounds great

edit: idk how, but your DC broke

Rwars

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 02, 2017, 11:57:44 AMThat LH part in general is very demanding to be used like that throughout the piece. I would recommend simplifying it for the sake of the pianist.
This still should be done

Rwars

Simplified the LH now; instead of it being constant 16ths, it now has 8th notes for beats 2 and 4.

Maelstrom

That doesn't fix the whole problem. There's still repeated 16ths at a high tempo, and removing half doesn't make the ones that remain playable. Fix that, and it should be a lot more playable.

Rwars

Do you mind giving me a bit of an suggestion on how I could simplify the song further? Could turning the entire LH into 8th notes work?

LeviR.star

This is unrelated, but could you please explain why your submission is titled, "Battle", while the sheet itself is titled, "Battle Theme"? I think the initial would be simpler.

EDIT: I'm sorry, this is a really tricky song to play. Don't worry, Rwars; I've had my fair share as well.

While we wait for Mael or another updater to respond --

- perhaps you could shrink the page size to fit all measures on one page?
- those 16th systems in the LH; change it to a 16th (up) - 16th - 8th - 8th note pattern. It will easier on the fingers at this tempo, even if it is rhythmically inaccurate
- while I'm not completely sure on this, I would try removing the bottom note of each RH dyad in m1-4
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements