News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Midi to Mp3

Started by PianoMan, July 15, 2008, 02:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Is there a site NOT a program that can convert a midi to an mp3?

Jamaha

Splatoon Inkling

Here's a midi to mp3 converter that I use and it is a program http://mp3-tools.com/free-midi-to-mp3-converter.htmlhttp://mp3-tools.com/free-midi-to-mp3-converter.html wish the sound quality was just a bit better but it works.

E. Gadd Industries

Whoa whoa this is a major bump, which is not good. Given it's been a decade (also JEEZ that seems way too long ago but I digress), I'd say it's safe to assume that anyone needing a midi->MP3 has already found one. Even with that in mind, it isn't all that difficult to type www.google.com and search midi to MP3 in the search bar.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 13, 2018, 08:01:49 PMtype www.google.com and search midi to MP3 in the search bar.

Wait wait slow down, what? You lost me there.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Honestly this was maybe the only 2008 thread that hadn't been bumped left right? I mean we can't have too many left :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2018, 11:04:24 PMHonestly this was maybe the only 2008 thread that hadn't been bumped left right? I mean we can't have too many left :(
Don't get any ideas. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trasdegi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2018, 11:04:24 PMHonestly this was maybe the only 2008 thread that hadn't been bumped left right? I mean we can't have too many left :(

... 1/5th ( the last 5 pages) of this board hasn't been bumped since 2008...

BlackDragonSlayer

inb4 mass bumping of old topics just to watch the world burn
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I'm laughing out loud a lot lately
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Splatoon Inkling

Oops silly me! :) I should have looked im newer here and didn't notice the dates on the topics.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on July 15, 2018, 05:40:21 PMOops silly me! :) I should have looked im newer here and didn't notice the dates on the topics.

Don't worry, we all do it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ShyYoshiGuy

haha
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!