News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Animal Crossing : City Folk ?

Started by acropol, July 15, 2008, 06:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acropol

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36446.html

I'm quite a fan of AC, but hm, I was hoping for more improvements, but we'll see.

SuperFireKirby

I watched the demo at the Nintendo Press conference yesterday( I wasn't actually there) but it looked awsome!You can use the new device Wii chat to talk to your friends over the internet(about time)! Plus you can visit your friends world and put your Mii's face on your haracter. It's gonna be sweet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

HugoMeister

Yeah, the Mii doesn't look that great, but still, as an Animal Crossing fan, I'm satisfied. I had hoped there would be some sort of voice chat. I wasn't a big fan of the texting on the ds. (especially now that my touch screen is screwed up and wont callibrate)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nana1Popo2

a lot of people think there should be some sort of interaction, like shaking the Wii Mote to do certain actions.... :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

acropol

well I wish you could turn Wiimote motions on and off.. I mean it could be fun once in awhile....... but I guess there won't be any.

SuperFireKirby

I hope thatb the WiiSpeak will be something you can use in the new Call of Duty game coming out for Wii.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

acropol

it'll be so awkward that all the room is heard on the microphone tho... like.. every time someone will walk in.. everyone playing with you will be annoyed lolol

SuperFireKirby

What they should have done was made a wireless headset or one you could plug into the port on the Wii Controller.

acropol

yeah but they wouldnt do that... cuz with a headset, parents can't hear what the pedophiles are saying to their kids lol

Jamaha

So that's why it's room-wide.

Brilliant.

"Now you can monitor what your child is talking about with their friends with whom they exchanged their 16-digit codes which change every game!"

"Nintendo - Keeping the pedophiles away since 1889"

acropol

lol well yeah, I see no other reason for it lol

pumpy_heart

Guys...headsets will come...
Remember the DS and chatting abilities with it? Metroid Prime Hunters was the first game to us this if I remember correctly.
Anyways, what happened to it? Headsets came.
If Nintendo doesnt make headsets, a third party will. I dont think we will have to worry about the Wii Speak peripheral being the only device used forever.

Davey

I love how there is a vgcats strip that applies to every conversation we have ever had on this website.

Too lazy to look it up.

Also the game looks AMAZING.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 22, 2008, 12:45:03 PMGuys...headsets will come...
Remember the DS and chatting abilities with it? Metroid Prime Hunters was the first game to us this if I remember correctly.
Anyways, what happened to it? Headsets came.
If Nintendo doesnt make headsets, a third party will. I dont think we will have to worry about the Wii Speak peripheral being the only device used forever.
Dude you have to remember that this is Nintendo we're talkin about. Any third party thats makes products for Nintendo system regularly  basically get wrap in iron chains and become Nintendo's sex slave.(aka Hal Laboritories inc.). In other words don't keep your hopes up that a third party is gonna save the day during this no-headset-dilemma anytime soon.