The Werewolf Game I: The Incident in the Mushroom Kingdom

Started by Nakah, July 15, 2008, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

pumpy_heart

Nakah

Day is now over. All votes are in, pumpy's was late and therefore can't be counted, thanks for understanding.

Dekudude-Dude
   Dude-DaveytheRebel
   Sirus-HugoMeister, Jamaha, Concerto
   JaMaHa-Sirus, HungryDragon, Super Zombie

Phantoms: EnR, Dekudude

This is a Knife in the Box(KitB), I will randomly chose who is going to be lynched. Since sirus and Jamaha are tied in votes, they will each be given a number and I will enter that number into random.org's random number generator.

Edit* The number 1 represents Sirus, 2 represents Jamaha.

The story will tell you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When nightfall seemed to close in on Mushrew, the villagers began to think wearily whom to chose. No one wanted to die, or live knowing they're responsible for the other's death. Still, it seemed the only possible way to ensure the safety of the village.
   The villagers all met in the village center where the council of Mushrew were waiting. The votes were placed in a balet. The council stood up and began to count the votes. Everyone was silenced.

"We have come to a decision." Replied council member Dekudude. "There seems to be a tie vote between our fellow Sirus, and council member JaMaHa." Said Dekudude as he pointed torward the spot where JaMaHa was standing.
   The crowd let out a gasp and whispers.

"In the act of a tie vote, we will need to decide who we shall randomly kill." Replied Dekude over the whispers.
   "Why not kill both of them!" Shouted pumpy_heart from the crowd.
   "What if they're both werewolves!" Screamed another villager. The villagers began to turn uneasy with the decision to randomly kill a villager.

"Silence!" Responded Dekudude. "We are the councilman and therefore we shall make the decision. Yes, now let's see...I will place the numbers 1 and 2 into this top hat." Dekuded said, removing the top hat from his head. "The number 1 respresents Mr. Sirus. The number 2 represents JaMaHa. Now, Mr. DaveytheRebel, if you would do the honors."

DaveytheRebel separated from the villagers, and walked to the top hat. He stared into the eyes of Dekudude, with most curiosity. "What if he's tricking us into killing innocent villagers!" Shouted Davey. "I am just as innocent as the rest of you in this matter Mr. Rebel, but I did not recieve the majority of the votes. Now, if you'd please, sir?" Responded Dekudude.

DaveytheRebel drew his hand into the top hat and pulled it out just as fast with a number in his hand and threw it into Deku's palm, returning to the crowd.

Dekudude opened the crumbled paper, and looked up at the crowd. "The paper, is one."

Sirus began to tremble in fear. The council members prepared a noose and brought it to the center of the village. Sirus turned to pumpy "I'm not a wolf! I swear upon it! You trust me don't you friend!?" Pumpy nodded, with a grave look on his face. "There is nothing I can do it stop this, Sirus, be brave."

Sirus' face became grim. The council members came torwards Sirus, directing him to the noose. "No! Wait! Please, I'm not a wolf! I swear! You have to trust me guys! I've never hurt anyone!" Exclaimed Sirus with the most desperate pleading.

The council members pulled him to the noose and set it around his neck. "NO WAIT, PLEASE. I'M NOT A WOLF, HOW CAN I PROVE IT TO YOU!?" "We are very sorry, but this is the decision, it's for the best of Mushrew." Responded a council member. JaMaHa directed the executioner to kick away the chair below Sirus' feet.

"No!" Screamed Sirus, but before he could begin his next sentence, the chair was kicked away. There was some gagging, as Sirus' body squirmed and legs kicked for dear Life. The villagers watched in horror, and the kicked eventually ceased. Sirus was dead. The villagers all returned to their homes in silence. Sirus was taken off of his noose and buried near Brawler4Ever.

"Summon the council members, Mr. JaMaHa. I think it's time we met and discussed this matter. Discuss it, more in depthly." Whispered Dekudude to JaMaHa, in a most curious way. JaMaHa nodded and began to call the council members. Dekudude continued to walk torwards the meeting mush home, while keeping an eye on JaMaHa.   The meeting began and went on into the Night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirus is dead. Night 2 has began. It will end when all PMs are sent in, or at 9:00 p.m. EST on Sunday.

Current Player List:

1. Concerto No. 20 in D minor
   2. Dude-dudejrulz
   3. EnR-RyanFFR
   5. DaveytheRebel-DaveyHauffe
   6. Jamaha
   7. Dekudude-DaDekudude
   8. Pumpy_Heart-pumpyheart
   10. HugoMeister-hugomeister576
   11. HungryDragon
   12. Super Zombie

Begin.

Sirus

lol im dead :P
anyways fun game
great suspense and gg
oh yeah thx for trying Pumpy  ;)

Davey

Listen, I have an active life with lots of friends and shit to do every day. At 9:00 PM is the MOST common time for me to be getting together to hang out at somebodies house. If voting isn't enough during the day period then what else do you want us to do? Also, isn't night already? It's 3:05 PM EST on Saturday right now.

Also I'll be gone Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and be returning Wednesday.

Nakah

Night ends tomorrow at 9:00 p.m.

If you guys are busy then I clearly don't expect you to try and sacrifice a real Life over an internet forum game. I said if you're online at 9, at least show up in the chat if you're not doing anything important. If that were the case then it should be a requirement to show up at least around nine. Think of it as an official meeting time if you're on. I too am often busy, so I usually just stay in the chat and go idle then come back and read up on what I missed.

Nakah

All PMs are in, so Night ends early.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is horrible!" Screamed a council member. "How can you allow the hanging on people, we are possibly hanging innocence!"

"Silence, everyone." Replied JaMaHa, with a swish of the hand to signal their attention. "The matter is, we've been called together for this meeting to discuss the Fungishroom."

"What of it?" Asked a council member.

JaMaHa replied "This has never occurred in our quiet village before. This began as soon as the fungishrooms were strangely different this year. I feel that this is related to the recent outbreak of murder." "Blasphemy!" Cried out other council members. "The fungishroom has never affected our village's behavior."

"This is nonsense, there has only been one murder. Perhaps these "werewolves" have fled the village." Said a council member.

"Alright, nevertheless, we must examine the fungishroom. Dekudude, if you could, would you please bring forth the fungishroom sample." Responded JaMaHa.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, everyone awoke and checked themselves, families, and friends. Everyone appeared to be there. Perhaps the murderers had fled the village. Everyone began to calm down, when Concerto pointed up towards a tree.

"Up there! Look, it's a person!" The villagers crowded together next to Concerto and screamed in horror. Pumpy_heart was hanging from a branch by vines, his face clawed off. The villagers began to panic, and turned to their council. This was the beginning of their next day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 2. Pumpy_heart is dead. Day will end on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

Dekudude

I vote for Dude, because the Seer told me... we're allies. >:]

EDIT - To further convince all of you guys, Dude hasn't voted yet-- werewolves can't vote, because they PM Nakah instead!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I vote for Dude because Dekudude said he's a werewolf

Nakah

The werewolves do vote, actually. They wolf during the night. Dude jsut didn't vote because he was inactive. Also, no editing of posts. Read the rules.

Dude

Quote from: Dekudude on July 20, 2008, 04:19:13 PMEDIT - To further convince all of you guys, Dude hasn't voted yet-- werewolves can't vote, because they PM Nakah instead!

A. You aren't supposed to edit your post T_T

B. I haven't voted yet because I haven't seen this topic until now...

Oh, and my vote is Dekudude because appearantly he makes up bullshit to destroy me or w/e you call it. Lynch or something? Meh...

Dekudude

D'oh. Sorry, guys! To clear things up:

Quote04:24 PM    - Nakah: you can't edit posts
04:24 PM    - Da Dekudude: Oh...
04:24 PM    - Da Dekudude: Dang
04:24 PM    - Nakah: Also,
04:24 PM    - Da Dekudude: let me unedit
04:24 PM    - Nakah: nah
04:24 PM    - Nakah: don't bother
04:25 PM    - Nakah: just leave it
04:25 PM    - Nakah: Also, wolves can vote
04:25 PM    - Da Dekudude: really?
04:25 PM    - Nakah: yes
04:25 PM    - Nakah: wolves did vote
04:25 PM    - Da Dekudude: I thought they just PM you
04:25 PM    - Nakah: they PM me at night
04:25 PM    - Nakah: for wolfing
04:25 PM    - Da Dekudude: They vote too?
04:25 PM    - Da Dekudude: XD then can I unedit?
04:25 PM    - Nakah: No, the wolves are like people during the day phase, they vote to lynch.
04:25 PM    - Da Dekudude: k
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: Gotcha
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: why aren't we allowed to edit?
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: We should be allowed to.
04:26 PM    - Nakah: Then at night, the wolves send in a pm(only on pm for the entire team of wolves) in order to Wolf someone.
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: oh, okay
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: I didn't know they could vote to lynch as well
04:26 PM    - Nakah: No you can't because you aren't allowed to take out information
04:26 PM    - Nakah: just post this aim convo
04:26 PM    - Nakah: it clears things up
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: k
04:26 PM    - Da Dekudude: As a new reply?
04:27 PM    - Nakah: yeah

pumpy_heart

Haha. Very good wolves.
I know exactly who they are. But I cannot tell you.
I get this one post and I will say one thing.
Hehe. Mess with Nakah. It's fun :P

Nakah

Nakah

Night ends....tomorrow....should probably begin playing...