News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Brainy, what the heck is going on? Your behaviour is so... erratic... just stop, take a breath, and give us your thoughts WITHOUT trying to point fingers. The sooner you do that, the sooner you can get out of being lynched (although even that's questionable at this point)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 13, 2017, 08:05:48 AMTruthfully though it almost seems too perfect. I haven't played with Brainy before but unless he's a really, really bad player, this almost seems too obvious, almost like he's going out of his way to make sure he's lynched day one.
Either suspicious or makes sense, I'm not sure. I couldn't think of any item or ability that him being lynched would benefit from (except maybe Fat Werewolf ability), but I feel like we might be walking into something...
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

davy

Okay, since everyone (but Brainy) seems to be agreeing right now I'll say this:

Everyone claim to Lkjhgfdsa.

Lkjhgfdsa, since this is your first time playing here, let me explain what you are expected to do.

Players are going to claim their roles and items to you. Do not share this information with anyone until everyone has claimed.

Once everyone has claimed, either both other blues are uncounterclaimed or one blue will be uncounterclaimed (since brainy has already counterclaimed you it is not possible for both wolves to fake claim the other two blue roles).

If both other blues are uncounterclaimed, share the information with both of them, otherwise only share the information with the uncounterclaimed one.

Then, you should communicate with the other blues to decide on a lynch target (which should be Brainy). You communicate this to the tread so we know who we should lynch.

I think that's all for now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: davy on September 13, 2017, 10:51:31 AMLkjhgfdsa, since this is your first time playing here, let me explain what you are expected to do.

(explained)
Understood. I have read the PMs that I got so far, but I will wait for more to make any more actions.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on September 13, 2017, 10:32:02 AMEither suspicious or makes sense, I'm not sure. I couldn't think of any item or ability that him being lynched would benefit from (except maybe Fat Werewolf ability), but I feel like we might be walking into something...
In his crazed PM conversation thing with me, Brainy did mention that he had the cookie and wanted to put it out of play. But still, his whole act? Just for that? And besides, what are the merits of putting the cookie out of play (just curious)?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 13, 2017, 06:42:47 PMAnd besides, what are the merits of putting the cookie out of play (just curious)?
I don't see any for him, but there might be one against the team. Maybe because he wants the ability to be "wasted" on someone that the group already thinks is suspicious?

Also, per davy's request claim to me so we can get along with everything.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

E. Gadd Industries

Perhaps? Idk. If he does have the cookie, and he's the wolf, then we're screwed because it gives him another night.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

How many times do I gotta say that I'm not the wolf?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Phase is ending tonight, I think, but since I don't want to insta, safety on davy.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Lkjhgfdsa_77

*coughs*
Olimar and Brainy (unless he sticks to his claim) still need to claim to me.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.