News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Davy has died.  It is now day 5.  Day 5 ends in 48 hours
unmotivated

Olimar12345

OMG BRAINY THE ENTIRE GAME RESTS IN YOUR HANDS

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS: why in the holy mother of fuck would I (as a wolf) leave you alive over davy?? As a wolf I would have a much easier time trying to convincing davy to vote for E.Gadd than you. You've tried to lynch me multiple times and you've never once suspected E.Gadd. Hell, literally just last phase you voted me JUST FOR SUSPECTING E.GADD). THIS IS LITERALLY WHY YOU ARE STILL ALIVE; BECAUSE E.GADD KNOWS YOU WILL NOT VOTR FOR HIM.

PLEASE SEE THIS OBVIOUS WOLF PLAY AND DON'T COST US THE GAME. YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF

E.Gadd. Please end it, brainy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Way to cost us the game. Bad move after bad move. MVP wolf right here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

If he is a wolf congrats to him. No salt on my part. He did his job and convinced me. Good game everyone! That was a lot of fun!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Dude, you've backed yourself into a corner XD but you definitely are MVP wolf for lasting the whole game :)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 25, 2017, 07:23:07 PMIf he is a wolf congrats to him. No salt on my part. He did his job and convinced me. Good game everyone! That was a lot of fun!

Good thing he convinced you with "feeling" while my evidence sits here and rots. You are truly a wolf MVP.

mikey

olimar12345 has died.  The game is over.  Humans win!  Post game coming shortly.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Time to lock this thread and move discussion to the post game thread.  Thanks for participating.
unmotivated