Main Menu

Dream Journals!

Started by K-NiGhT, March 31, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

he's short and scrawny, there's not much to fabricate
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Very, he neglected to mention this took place on the surface of the sun.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

I had a dream this weekend about someone in a dream becoming sentient, specifically from being granted the wish of "I wish I could remember." So when I woke up from the dream within the dream, I knew I had to contact Dumbledore immediately because the dream-being becoming sentient was a serious issue that could be disastrous for the world. I knew to contact him I'd have to call the history department and ask for Dumbledore, but when they forwarded me to his number I only got his voice mail.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

E. Gadd Industries

Did you leave a message after the tone?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 29, 2017, 07:29:42 PMVery, he neglected to mention this took place on the surface of the sun.
^^Can't believe I forgot to mention that...

Quote from: Dudeman on May 29, 2017, 06:48:30 PM...
was I hot
Ehhhh if you consider 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C, ~310K) hot, then yes.

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

I think that usually doesn't occur to me, which means I can learn something from that dream!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 29, 2017, 08:35:16 PMEhhhh if you consider 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C, ~310K) hot, then yes.
YAY :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book