Brainy and E. Gadd's AP Biology Stories

Started by BrainyLucario, September 21, 2017, 08:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are going to be producing a story around 10:00 CST most weekdays (when we have AP Biology)! Also, E. Gadd Industries will perform a dramatic reading of each at around 4:45 CST each day, if possible.  I also may flesh out some of the stories more if i feel like it.

Two HIP TO $%^ BEES Uncles George Foremaning to the beat

By: BrainyLucario and E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman was thinking about Spanish Inquisition again. Spanish was a Quickscope noob with Jeff Kaplan armies and brainy feetsies.

Dudeman walked over to the window and reflected on his wild surroundings. He had always hated imaginary Australia with its nosy, nice Non-existence. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel constipated.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the thonk figure of Spanish Inquisition.

Dudeman gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a JOHN CENAAAA, frumpty, Crystal meth drinker with kush armies and insig feetsies. His friends saw him as an anxious, amused George Foreman lean mean fat-reducing grilling machine.. Once, he had even helped a raspy Omae wa mou shindeiru........NANI!! cross the road.

But not even a JOHN CENAAAA person who had once helped a raspy Omae wa mou shindeiru........NANI!! cross the road, was prepared for what Spanish had in store today.

The a 'Murricane  weather teased like dabbing Doggos, making Dudeman Number 1. Dudeman grabbed a WAHHHHLUIGI and His dignity that had been strewn nearby, and massaged them with his fingers.

As Dudeman stepped outside and Spanish Inquisition came closer, he could see the pleasant smile on her face.

"Look Dudeman," growled Spanish, with a denk glare that reminded Dudeman of a Taco. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want Memes. You owe me 2769 Cokes."

Dudeman looked back, even more Number 1'd and still fingering the WAHHHHLUIGI and His dignity. "Spanish, HIISSSS," he replied.

They looked at each other with boneless feelings, like two iffy, innocent dragons skirrt skirrting at a very cancerous NSM Beach Party, which had Glitch funk electro hop piano jazz swing step music playing in the background and two hip to %^$& BEES uncles George Foremaning to the beat.

Suddenly, Spanish lunged forward and tried to punch Dudeman in the face. Quickly, Dudeman grabbed WAHHHHLUIGI and His dignity and brought them down on Spanish's skull.

Spanish's Jeff Kaplan armies trembled and her brainy feetsies wobbled. She looked decimated, her wallet raw like a huge meme cannon.

Then she let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Spanish Inquisition was dead.

Dudeman went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Crystal meth with Dude, who happened to be hiding in a dark corner for some odd reason.

THE END
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd and I put complete bullcrap into a short story generator and it ended with Dudeman becoming a murderer

Latios212

The story I never knew I needed, wow, this was amazing

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 21, 2017, 08:50:18 AMDudeman went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Crystal meth.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Static

This is the most high quality literary work I have ever seen, the amount of depth is just incredible.

edit: also its hip

Dudeman

this is an affront on my character and I will not stand for it

BAN'D 4 LYFE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Yug_Guy

Bravo my friends, bravo.
Why do I suddenly want to do a dramatic reading of this...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 21, 2017, 02:50:45 PMWhy do I suddenly want to do a dramatic reading of this...
Please do, and if you don't, I will XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Here's another one.

5739357 - Year of Yug_Guy
A Dystopian Plot
by BrainyLucario and E. Gadd

Olimar played too much Splatoon 2, destroying the world as we know it.

The year is 5739357. Clevelandlantis is a Water place ruled by Yug_Guy, our Swiss and Limburger (Praise him). Once glorious, The statue of Static is now shocking and covered with liquid cheese.

Korean Cheese taster, Braixen 1264 is humanity's only hope. Braixen finds the courage to start a secret un-cheesy revolutionary organization called NinCheeseMusic.

The fight is jeopardized when Braixen is tricked by nefarious Cheese - eater, Mr. Dr. Prof. E. Gadd Industries, and injures her piano.

Armed with Midis and bad formatting, NinCheeseMusic tries their best to save mankind, but can they defeat Cheesy Yug_Guy (again, Praise him) and restore The statue of Static to its former glory?