Brainy and E. Gadd's AP Biology Stories

Started by BrainyLucario, September 21, 2017, 08:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

The Mangled Pingases
A Crime Thriller Plot
by Brainy and E. Gadd

Mangled pingases have been turning up all over Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a copy of Sonic 06, and still nobody has a clue who the clumsy killer is.

Bloop is a long and sympathetic Emoji Translator with a fondness for Maple Syrup and Hockey. They don't know it yet but they are the only one who can stop the noob killer.

When their Emotional support, Robbie Rotten, is kidnapped, Bloop finds them-self thrown into the center of the investigation. His only clue is a Russian Sandvitch.

They enlist the help of a dank Pokemon GOer called PDS.

Can PDS help Bloop overcome their SMG4 addiction and find the answers before the low-quality-ripping killer and his deadly copy of Sonic 06 strike again?

READING AT 3:45 CST
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

In case anyone was wondering, we're on Fall Break
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Slap of a Spoopy Ghost

A Paranormal Romance
by Bingo Bongo (A.K.A Brainy and E. Gadd)

FireArrow suspected something was a little off when his dog's uncle's cousin's granddad, covered in sprinkles and gummy bears, tried to slap him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other Waluigies.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly Gem-like Spoopy Ghost, Nebbles, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Nebbles proved to be a fan of chocolate milk and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with saying "Boo! I'm a spoopy ghost! You have been spooked tag your friends to totally spook them." FireArrow soon learnt that Nebbles had taken an oath never to posses a human being.

When FireArrow's dog's uncle's cousin's granddad makes a deal with the devil in a jazz-playing accident, FireArrow realizes his own life is at risk.

Despite Nebbles's antics, like not getting in the bag. FireArrow finds himself falling for the Spoopy Ghost. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects him.

One night, a Mr. Skeltal Doot Doot appears before FireArrow and warns him of a darkness within Nebbles. The Mr. Skeltal Doot Doot gives FireArrow the Crystal Yug_Guy's Mustache - the only weapon that can defeat a Gem-like Spoopy Ghost.

Will FireArrow find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly Dead inside? (Hint: Meatball Meatball Spaghetti underneath! Ravioli Ravioli Great Barrier Reef! Bingo to the Bongo to the Wah Wah Wah!)

Dramatic Reading at 3:30

E. Gadd Industries

Brainy didn't feel like writing a story today, so I stepped in! Enjoy!

The Tale of My Pancakes' Pancakes' Pancakes
By Pancakes (feat. the Pancakes)
A Ballad

It began on a pancakey waffle pancakes:
I was the most pancake pancake around,
She was the most pancakey pancake.

She was my pancakes,
My pancakes' pancakes,
My pancakes.

We used to pancake so well together,
Back then.
We wanted to go pancaking together, around the world,
We wanted it all.

But one pancake, one pancaked pancake,
We decided to go pancaking too much.
Together we pancaked a butter.
It was pancakes, so pancakes.

From that moment our relationship changed.
She grew so pancakes.

And then it happened:

Oh no! Oh no!

She pancaked a bacon.
Alas, a bacon!
My pancakes pancaked a bacon.
It was pancake, so pancake.

The next day I thought MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR had broken,
I thought my syrup had burst into flames,
(But I was actually overreacting a little.)

But still, she is in my thoughts.
I think about how it all changed that on those fateful pancakes,
Those pancake waffle pancakes.

My syrup... ouch!
When I think of that pancakey pancake,
Those pancake pancakes and me.

Reading at 3:35 CST today!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

That's why Dr Waluigi is a book
By MynemisJef (Ft. my dad)
In the style of Frank Sinatra

"Have you met Dr Waluigi?"
Someone said as we shook hands.
He was just Dr Waluigi to me.

Then I said, "Dr Waluigi,
You're a gentleman who understands,
I'm a man who must be shot."

"'You better exist, you better not dregs,
You better not expect the Spanish Inquisition, I'm telling you why,
GRAND DAD is comin' to town!
GRAND DAD is comin' to town!
GRAND DAD is comin', comin' to town."

I practiced every day,
To find some clever lines to say,
To make the meaning come through...

And then I went and spoilt it all, by saying something stupid   like:
"All my jokes are cries for help."

I can see it in his eyes, that he despises existing,
Like the day before.

He loves Tacos,
He hates Luigi,
He loves saying WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

That's why Dr Waluigi,
That's why Dr Waluigi,
That's why Dr Waluigi is a book.

All my jokes are cries for help.
All my...friends are Bread

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Punished for comparing my Jotaro to a super smart guy in a wheelchair

Dear Mr. _77,

I am sorry to report that little Zeta has been assigned a detention.

As you know, little Zeta is usually a very high-quality and cancerous bot. However, today I caught her Summoning Mr Skeltal DootDoot during class.

When I asked her to stop, she shouted, "Hey, paesanos! It's The Super Mario Brothers Super Show! DADADA DADA DA DA We're the Mario Brothers, and plumbing's our game, we're not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double, we're faster than the others, you'll be hooked on the Brothers! Uh! You'll be hooked on the Brothers Gimme gimme, gimme gimme! You're in for a treat, so hang on to your seat. Get ready for adventures and remarkable feats. You'll meet Koopas, the Troopas, the Princess, and the others, hangin' with the plumbers, you'll be hooked on the Brothers! To the brink! Uh! Uh! Huh, huh, I said hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooked on the Brothers! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side. Come on, it's time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again. Let's do the Mario, all together now! You got it! It's the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side. Come on, it's time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again. Let's do the Mario, all together now! Come on now. Just like that!" and began Simon Saysing with her friend Deku.

Zeta aggravated the matter further by calling me a Frozen 2 CHONKEY and comparing my Jotaro to some smart guy in a wheelchair.

Little Zeta was also in violation of the school uniform policy. I do not allow the super durable, water-proof sealing master that is FLEX TAPE to be worn at St. Luigi's Mansion Secondary Preparatory Reformatory School for the Paranormally Challenged.

St. Luigi's Mansion Secondary Preparatory Reformatory School for the Paranormally Challenged prides itself on being a long and frozen establishment. Thus we simply cannot have children Summoning and Simon Saysing on the premises. Added to which, my Jotaro looks nothing like whatever the name of that smart guy in a wheelchair's name is, as Mama Luigi (That's Mrs. Mama Luigi to you) will testify.

Please ensure that little Zeta attends detention tomorrow after school, and leaves her super durable, water-proof clothing at home.

Yours sincerely
Fireflies (ft. Not Believing Your Eyes)

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

I always knew Zeta was a troublemaker...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 20, 2017, 08:33:02 AMLittle Zeta was also in violation of the school uniform policy. I do not allow the super durable, water-proof sealing master that is FLEX TAPE to be worn at St. Luigi's Mansion Secondary Preparatory Reformatory School for the Paranormally Challenged.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Piano out of tune? FIX IT WITH FLEX TAPE! Failing grade in school? FLEX TAPE IT UP!! House destroyed by a horde of Emus? JUST SLAP ON SOME FLEX TAPE!