News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XCVII: Heigh Ho!

Started by davy, October 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

And if I knew I wouldn't have done that, so we would be one step closer to the gold

davy

E. Gadd, are you able to make your move today?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

Could you update the map please?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

So is this game dead now or something?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2017, 08:36:47 AMSo is this game dead now or something?

Kinda, because one player isn't making his move.

E. Gadd, you have 24 hours to make your move, otherwise you will discard a random card.

While I'm at it, let me make a rule about that: if you don't make your move within 24 hours after the last player made his move, you discard a random card, unless you give me a good reason in before those 24 hours are over and also give me an estimate of when you are able to make your move.

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, sorry. Pennsylvania kinda took my will to do anything out of me.
So... let me get this straight: Brainy lied about where the gold was to hinder the saboteurs, and PM'd someone else telling them he was lying, albeit risking looking like a saboteur himself and (should his confidant believe him) risking his confidant's public integrity, too, when both of them tried to bend the path to the correct place? I suppose that makes sense, then, why Olimar jumped at my earlier play. Hmmmm... I'm more certain Olimar is a Miner, given Saboteurs don't know each other, assuming there are two this round. I'll have to analyse Brainy's move later, since right now I have a headache and need actual sleep. But I also need to play a card.
So

B4, play path G card
My hand is extremely crappy unless I was a saboteur...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

@Egadd: pay close attention to the dates. I posted about you being suspicious before brainy contacted me. In fact, that was most likely the reason why he contacted me.

Path card D, H6
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

Path card B, H7, rotate 180 degrees

Dudeman

Got a pretty crappy hand right now.

Path card I, E8. Just for clarification, davy, because there is no white square in the middle connecting the three path squares, that means you can't use this card to move to another, right?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.