News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The "Will You Press the Button?" Game

Started by LeviR.star, October 05, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Pretty straightforward rules: you answer yes or no to the question above you, and provide a brief explanation why. Then you create your own question for the next person below you.

I'll start:

If you push this button, you'll gain the ability to fly and hover mid-air, but whenever and wherever you wish to walk, in any sort of way, you will be forced to crawl on your hands and knees.

will you P R E SS  T H E  B U T T O N
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

braix

Yes, flying > walking
i dont leave my room anyway, it's fine

If you push this button, you'll be able to talk telepathically with anyone you know, at any time of day and at any distance. However you will lose the ability to talk when you aren't using telepathy

will you P R E S S   T H E   B U T T O N
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LeviR.star

I wouldn't press it; the idea of talking telepathically is fascinating, but I'd creep out anyone I'd meet. Plus, I may not be able to control my regular thoughts and whatever I really want to say to someone telepathically.

If you push this button, all of your existing sheets will be instantaneously checked and uploaded to this site, but you can never arrange a new sheet again.

will you P R E SS  T H E  B U T T O N
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dekkadeci

Obviously not--I've got too many partially done sheets.

If you press this button, you will gain perfect pitch, able to quickly and accurately determine the notes, keys, scales, chord progressions, and key signatures of any music you hear. (The button will also teach you exotic scales like the double harmonic scale and Locrian #2.) However, you will lose your ability to appreciate any music more dissonant/atonal than Christmas carols.
Will you press the button?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

no bc my jazz ear training classes are intense enough to teach me that anyways

You have the opportunity to pause time and visit The Flying Spaghetti Monster, peace be upon Him, and eat as much pasta as you can; you don't get full, and you don't gain any weight. However, you must wear a colander on your head for the rest of your days. If you do not, you will instantly have pasta form in your throat and you will asphyxiate on the pasta; pastasphyxiation.

what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Ehhhhh I love pasta, but not enough to do that; what if it somehow is removed or falls off or something? Or breaks? Or melts? Or sublimates?

Yeah.

If you press this button, you will suddenly have the ability to understand every language in the world and speak it fluently to others! But...in doing so, you will lose the ability to write whatsoever (including music & typing on a computer).

WILL YOU press THE BUTTON??????
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Heck yes! I'd be much more impressive being able to speak fluently in every language, even if I couldn't write/type. I'd come up with an excuse for that. ;)

If you press this button, you will be given a library of every video game in existence, along with each of their respective consoles. BUT... you can't play any of them; all you can do is add them to your collection, or sell some of the rarest for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Will you press da button?

Dekkadeci

Well, I can't refuse money like that, and I've read about tens of video games (maybe up to 100 or more by now?) that I've never played and probably will never play. I'll press the button, then figure out which warehouse to store them in while I'm selling them. (Please, button press, don't force me to sell all my current video games such as the ones on my smartphone.)

If you press this button, all Pokemon will become real, and at least one of each Pokemon will appear on Earth simultaneously. ...Of course, every single Pokemon arriving in the flesh comes with its own drawbacks (just read Pokedex entries, play the games, and watch the anime/movies for details), and a portal to Ultra Space will be ripped in an unknown, empty location 5 feet above the Earth's surface.

Will you press this button?

braix

sure im ready to die anyway

if you press this button, you'll gain the ability to memorize anything 1000% faster than the average person. However, you'll experience a minor headache every time you try to recall those memories.
wiLL yOu pReSs tHe BuTtOn ??
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trasdegi

Of course, I'm tired of studying German vocabulary

If you press the button, you will get Mozart's composing skills, but also Beethoven's deafness.

W1ll y0u pr355 7h3 bu770n?

Dekkadeci

Nope, I won't--I've got enough of Mozart's composing skills (and absolute pitch skills) already, and I don't want Beethoven's deafness. (Besides, I don't want all my future compositions to sound like Mozart's.)

If you press this button, you will gain the ability to instantly charge up any of your mobile devices to full--safely!--just by touching them. All mobile devices you touch will overheat and fail after an hour straight of use, though.

LeviR.star

Sure I would. With that kind of power I'd remember not to use them for that long.

Press this button, and you will become magically attractive to anyone of the opposite sex, but you can no longer walk 5 steps without tripping and falling.

Will U push this button? ???

BlackDragonSlayer

No; I go to a university that's literally like half stairs. I would fatally injure myself very quickly. Then again there are the shuttles...

If you press this button, you can stretch your body up to 100 ft. in length without any sort of injury to yourself. However, when not stretched, you lose a foot off your regular height, and look rather disproportionate. Will you press the button?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

I'd press that button. The drawback isn't big enough. I'd just remember to stretch all the time (to at least my regular height) while I'm awake--I don't care so much about my height when I'm asleep. I rarely end up at a cashier who's shorter than my regular height, anyway.

If you press this button, you will find that you enjoy all musical pieces. Yup, of all types, genres, and artists. Several of your friends and some strangers you meet on the street will make fun of your newfound love of all music, though.

Will you press this button?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dekkadeci on October 06, 2017, 10:43:38 PMI'd press that button. The drawback isn't big enough. I'd just remember to stretch all the time (to at least my regular height) while I'm awake--I don't care so much about my height when I'm asleep. I rarely end up at a cashier who's shorter than my regular height, anyway.
Sorry, I don't think I made that clear enough. :P Basically, if "normal you" would be an inflated balloon, then "normal you, post-button-press" would be a lumpy, deflated balloon, and "full-stretch you" would be a slightly over-inflated balloon. Basically, you'd have to stretch more than a foot to look anything close to normal.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber