News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Replacement for "Holy CRAP!!!!!"?

Started by Dekudude, July 16, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekudude

Hi there ;D

...so I was wondering. Can any of you guys think of catchy "HOLY CRAP!" replacements? I was recently watching Harry Potter, and realized how fully I love his catch phrase, "Bloody hell", which he seems to use in place of "Holy Crap!" and the like.

So what I'm asking is, anyone here have any other ideas? :D I'm not looking for "Holy cow", or "Eek!" or something... I want something original, and catchy. :D

Mike

Maybe because Bloody Hell is very commonly used in the UK? Way before Harry Potter ever existed.

Dekudude

Quote from: Mike on July 16, 2008, 02:03:14 PMMaybe because Bloody Hell is very commonly used in the UK? Way before Harry Potter ever existed.

Yeah, but that's just an example. I'd like some other phrases. ^_^;

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

"Sweet googly moogly!" ;D

My friend made that one up :P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Davey

Bob Sagget instead of fuck.

"Oh Bob Sagget that shit."

*Something bad happens* "...Bob Sagget"...

ZeldaFan

Oh Snap!
Oh Mylanta!

or if you don't want to swear, say Frick or Oh Shit-ake Mushrooms

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

acropol

Palagerini

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Egnio

WHAT THE F-*Epic explosion goes here*
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Mike

Holy fucking shit and all that is holy!

MetroidHunter26

Palagerini

<ktp753>ouch.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!