Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Sky Garden
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

2 things:
That white space at the bottom of pg 1 is bothering me. Maybe respace it to minimize that?
Why not use clef changes instead of 8vas between the staves? It's simpler and, iirc, more professional.

Sebastian

Some feedback from me:
- The last system is a little too cramped for my taste.
- The composer/arranger is slightly off alignment.
- The line is colliding with the B in M. 4.
- You can put a courtesy E nat in M. 16 (RH) if you wish.
- Not an issue, but do you know why some of the slurs are yellow? Must be a glitch on my end.

Notes are great. That's all of have for this one.

The Deku Trombonist

- In the M. 1 you have two voices which share the same note on beat three but they have different noteheads. In that situation you need to show both notes, like this. The same applies later on for M. 10.
Spoiler
[close]

- Places like M. 7 where there is no cross-staffing, it looks more normal to have the phrase marking go over the notes rather than under them.

- And here's a suggestion for spacing the last 2 lines. (Also, don't use the dotted half rest on beat 1 in the last measure).
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Should be fixed.
@Seb: It's not a glitch on your end. I have no idea why it's doing that. I tried to delete one of the yellow slurs and put a new slur in and it was red at first but then turned yellow when I tried to flip it. I dunno what this is about lol

Latios212

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 05, 2018, 08:31:28 PM- Places like M. 7 where there is no cross-staffing, it looks more normal to have the phrase marking go over the notes rather than under them.
Measure 6 too.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot