News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Corkboard" (Replacement) by masterhuffnpuff

Started by Zeta, February 10, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby Super Star
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Corkboard
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: masterhuffnpuff

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

Dudeman

Hey, welcome to the forums! First things first, it's generally a good idea to post a YouTube link to the original for reference. Here:
It would appear that the actual title for this piece is "Corkboard" but I don't know where GilvaSunner gets his track names from (though he seems to be very reliable in general). In which case, looks like title on-site is going to need to be changed, as well as the title on this sheet. The only other note I have is that you shouldn't use an octave clef for the bass. Use a regular bass clef and add an 8vb underneath throughout. That's all I've got, I'll leave the rest to the Updaters.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

masterhuffnpuff

Quote from: Dudeman on February 10, 2018, 12:30:32 PMHey, welcome to the forums! First things first, it's generally a good idea to post a YouTube link to the original for reference. Here:
It would appear that the actual title for this piece is "Corkboard" but I don't know where GilvaSunner gets his track names from (though he seems to be very reliable in general). In which case, looks like title on-site is going to need to be changed, as well as the title on this sheet. The only other note I have is that you shouldn't use an octave clef for the bass. Use a regular bass clef and add an 8vb underneath throughout. That's all I've got, I'll leave the rest to the Updaters.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to make note of posting the links to the original song for future reference. I did notice the "Corkboard" title, but I didn't want to say anything unless someone else pointed it out as well. I'll fix that as well as the bass clef.

Sebastian

Hey.
So I noticed that you are a Finale Notepad user, so I decided to step in and give you a hand!
Here is a file I made with some minor fixes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40s7yignwyu2esc/Kirby%20Super%20Star%20-%20Corkboard.mus?dl=1

Changes I made:
- Fixed up the formatting to match with NSM standards.
- Added a dynamic marking.
- Added some courtesy accidentals.
- Got rid of the forward repeat.
I also updated the on-site sheet to have the correct title.

Feel free to use this file. : )

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Archived for inactivity

Please resubmit at your convenience and when you are able to respond to the feedback given.