Game: Super Mario Sunshine
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Pinna Park
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Mitch Norris

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Few small things need to be addressed:

-There's a prominent C# on the down beat of measure 3 (RH) that is absent.
-The octave A's in measure 22 (RH) should be a single fourth-line D.
-Measure 23 should end with an E on the up beat of 2, preceded by a D the sixteenth note before that.
-Measure 39's layer 2 sixteenth notes should only be a single eighth note.
-Measure 40's LH bass line is incorrect.

Other than that, I like it. The absent harmonies seem strategically chosen to provide a more approachable arrangement, making it much less awkward to play than a piece like this needs to be. Below is a version of the arrangement with the changes listed above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5b3i4678kqc1nw6/%5BGCN%5D%20-%20Super%20Mario%20Sunshine%20-%20Pinna%20Park%20-%20WheelmanMitch12345.mus?dl=1

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

It's very clean...almost too clean in some ways for me. I'd personally love to see an arrangement with more 'wrong' stuff in it, something captures the Country Band March vibe a bit more. The original does sound pretty wonky after all.

But it is a good arrangement nonetheless and it does what it does well. Those were more musings than criticisms.

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot