Olimar's TWG: That Woomy Game
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BrainyLucario

ONE MORE PERSON is all we need for my game.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

raeko

Brawler4Ever

Hi raeko! Welcome to the forums!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Olimar12345

Welcome! What a first post!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Celirra

mikey

that doesn't even make sense
unmotivated

Celirra

nah it definitely does, trust

Olimar12345

Excellent! I'll post my game tomorrow.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

TWG CIII: Gotta Wolf Fast

Wolfs:
Eggman - The basic baddie decided to go in disguise to catch that meddling Hedgehog. This is a wolf role that is seeded green. nothing too special here except he has a unique message that appears if he's the one who sends the wolfing decision
Infinite - The cool edge lord that every 9 year old dreams of. Also wants Sonic and pals dead. Basic wolf role, but also has a unique message when he is the one of the two wolves that sends the wolf pm

Humans:
Note: Everyone but Amy and Sally is told they're a regular human at the start of the game. This is to prevent roll calls and other things
Sonic- You're too slow! Basic human role
Knuckles- Tougher than the rest of them. The Miller of the game. If Amy seers him, he will appear red, which probably won't be good.
Amy- LOVE ME, SONIC!! The special role of the game, goes into a rage if Sonic is the one who's wolfed or lynched. This allows them to reveal the role of one player of their choosing.
Sally Acorn- #ripsoniccomics. has a single revive ability that can only be used once in the game
Tails- I'll do my best! Basic human role
Blaze- Blue hedgehog?  A basic human role

No cardflips

davy

As it has been some time since these sign-ups started, I'd like to see everyone who hasn't posted since Brawler signed up (that's BDS, E. Gadd, SuperMarina and Trasdegi) to confirm that they're still in.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

TWG: That Woomy Game

1. octoling
2. octoling
3. inkling
4. inkling
5. inkling
6. inkling
7. inkling
8. Pearl
9. Marina

Two octolings have disguised themselves as inklings and are hidden among them. If left un-splatted, they'll surely plot to steal the Great Zapfish: the source of all power in Inkopolis.

This game starts on a night phase (normal). During the night phases octolings agree on a single inkling in which to splat (kill). During day phases everyone votes on a player to splat.

This game has two special roles: the two trendy idols from Off the Hook: Pearl and Marina. Both are seers. Pearl, the false-prophet, seers players the opposite color for which they are. However, if Pearl happens to seer Marina, they will appear blue. Marina is the true savior, so she seers players their correct color. Players with these roles are not told which idol they are, and are simply told that they are a member of off the hook. They do not know each other. Their abilities may begin night 2.

The inklings and OtH idols win when both octolings are spatted. The octolings win when the number of living inklings (OtH included) are equal or less than them.

The postgame for this game will get a phase-by-phase photoshopped comic to tell the tale of what happened.

BrainyLucario

Dang, I hate to admit that I love that game