[DELETED] [PC] Doki Doki Literature Club! - "Okay Everyone! (Natsuki)" by BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, January 17, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Not quite. Count all four groups of three eighth notes in every measure. If there is more than one eighth note in any of these groups, they need to be beamed together, even if there is an eighth rest between them.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

WaluigiTime64

If it's in 12/8, NotePad should automatically beam notes when you input notes/rests, including over 8th rests (where applicable). You can just go through the whole sheet clicking on a note/rest in each bar with a note tool and it'll automatically beam them.

Obviously it won't split quarter notes into tied 8th notes though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

Ah, I imported this from Musescore so that's probably why it isn't yet.

BrainyLucario

Could I get some more feedback on this sheet before I fix that? It messes up my formatting each time I make changes, which I have to manually fix

Maelstrom

I'm not sure how to put this nicely, but I just took a close look at your arrangement and it needs work than the updaters can give it. It's full of wrong rhythms, wrong notes, and formatting and arranging issues to deep inside it to be attributed solely to using musescore. It's clear you put time and effort into this, but, quite frankly, it's not up to the minimum we expect from submitted sheets. I'll delete this in a few days to give you a chance to respond.
Oh, and to give you tips for the future: Watch out for rhythm groupings. MSF's post does a good job of explaining those. Oh, and don't put staccatos on tied notes. That defeats the purpose.

BrainyLucario

I mean it's not like I wanted to have this on site or anything......b-baka...

Guess I'll try and finish up Sayonara and upload that instead.

Thanks for what little help you guys could give.

BrainyLucario

Latios212

I think you're missing the point - we're not preventing you from getting this on site; you just need to go back and have another hard look at this sheet first. There's a lot of work that needs to be done that you need to do. Keeping this thread open would result in endless replies about thing after thing until, perhaps, one of us just redoes the whole thing for you. What you need to do now is read the feedback more closely (particularly MSF's post, which I didn't see implemented in the sheet) and learn from it to shape up the sheet. We're here to help! The submissions board just isn't the place for this; rather the submissions board is for reviewing sheets that are almost ready to go. You're always welcome to ask for help in your arrangement thread or one of our Discord servers.

No offense intended. Just pointing out what needs to be done. Archiving of a submission isn't a flat-out rejection, we just invite you to come back after it's in better shape.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle