News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XCIX: That Woomy Game

Started by Olimar12345, January 30, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Hot take: raeko was off the hook and told celery this (the only person she would tell)
Celery is a wolf
Lynch tras
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Hot take: Stop it with the hot takes
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: mikey on February 05, 2018, 08:28:21 AMHot take: raeko was off the hook and told celery this (the only person she would tell)
Celery is a wolf
Lynch tras

What? you said yourself in chat that raeko was probably a seer. Why would she claim in the first place? Nobody was suspicious of her. What would she gain by claiming before Day 2?

Also, your whole deal with tras is weird. You have logic and reasoning to determine that celery is a wolf, yet you persist in going after tras, who's been pretty much null the whole game.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Celirra

Hot take: Mikey is deflecting instead of responding to pressure.

Mikey

if I'm wolf like you say, lynch me buddo

mikey

If you're a wolf tras is your partner though
unmotivated

mikey

How can you guys not understand this simple thing
unmotivated

Celirra

developments in discord make me very confident wolves are between brainy and mikey

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Celirra on February 05, 2018, 10:11:06 AMdevelopments in discord make me very confident wolves are between brainy and mikey
Developements in discord make me very convinced you're a wolf based on the fact that you wont share a simple log with a confirmed town that has little chance of incriminating you
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Celirra

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 05, 2018, 10:12:19 AMDevelopements in discord make me very convinced you're a wolf based on the fact that you wont share a simple log with a confirmed town that has little chance of incriminating you

If you can explain how solely not sharing a log with a confirmed town makes me a wolf then I will eat my socks and vote for myself.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

TWC Post

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 05, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
Chat log with Celirra
[close]

According to the current official rules, screenshotting is not allowed. Since I haven't really been enforcing this rule lately, this will just be a warning.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Celirra for continuously refusing to post chat logs and trying a diversionary tactic (with the seering plan pointing away from themselves)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated