News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Topic Kicking

Started by Egnio, July 17, 2008, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I tend to agree, yes
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

It's da purplanater!

InsigTurtle

Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard... unfinished...

InsigTurtle

Also, before anyone says something weird: that is one of Lucky's only lines in the play "Waiting for Godot" (the English translation) by Samuel Beckett. Analyzing that play was probably the worst time of my life and I liked it so much

Yug_Guy

私の名は『吉良吉影』 年齢33歳 自宅は杜王町北東部の別荘地帯にあり... 結婚はしていない...

仕事は『カメユーチェーン店』の会社員で 毎日遅くとも夜8時までには帰宅する タバコは吸わない 酒はたしなむ程度 夜11時には床につき 必ず8時間は睡眠をとるようにしている...

寝る前にあたたかいミルクを飲み 20分ほどのストレッチで体をほぐしてから床につくと ほとんど朝まで熟睡さ... 赤ん坊のように疲労やストレスを残さずに 朝 目を覚ませるんだ... 健康診断でも異常なしと言われたよ

わたしは常に『心の平穏』を願って生きてる人間ということを説明しているのだよ...

『勝ち負け』にこだわったり 頭をかかえるような『トラブル』とか 夜もねむれないといった『敵』をつくらない...というのが わたしの社会に対する姿勢であり それが自分の幸福だということを知っている...

もっとも 闘ったとしても わたしは誰にも負けんがね

InsigTurtle

You don't really exist, do you?

That's okay. You're among friends now. We don't really exist either.

Come, have a cup of tea. We can talk about our non-existence together.

We could also talk about our non-essence. That's fine, too.

While you're here, do you mind answering a question for me? It's been bothering me for a bit.

... Is that silence a yes or a no?

... You don't seem to be the talkative type.

Well, I guess silent protagonists are alright too. I don't mind.

E. Gadd Industries

*Link has entered the chat.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

swimswamit

InsigTurtle

Purple1222119

Oh good, somebody else posted. I was beginning to think people forgot about this topic like they're technically supposed to but shhhhhhhhhhh
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

swimswamit

Now this was a long one

mikey

NO IT WASN'T
YOU WON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
STOP
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

aND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOOOOOO
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]