[NES] Yoshi's Cookie - "2P Music Type C" by Jacopo Tore & Gabriele Sechi

Started by Zeta, February 05, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

JacopoTore

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 22, 2018, 07:03:51 AMDeku or I could make a PDF for you so it looks fine.
I was just ask about this!
Thank you Maelstrom!

JacopoTore

Maelstrom

I think it's fine. We need a second updater to check it first, though.

Latios212

Two things before we finish up here:
- Who's Gabriele Sechi and why are they listed as an arranger? If they are a co-arranger, it needs to be noted in our system as well.
- The title of sheet is inconsistent with this sheet you submitted last time - 1P Music Type C. I don't know anything about the soundtrack, but the titles should match in form at the very least.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 25, 2018, 08:25:06 AMTwo things before we finish up here:
- Who's Gabriele Sechi and why are they listed as an arranger? If they are a co-arranger, it needs to be noted in our system as well.
- The title of sheet is inconsistent with this sheet you submitted last time - 1P Music Type C. I don't know anything about the soundtrack, but the titles should match in form at the very least.

- Gabriele Sechi is one of my students, I assigned him the task of transcribing this piece under my supervision; unfortunately he is a minor then (according to the laws of my state) I had to ask permission to parents to be able to insert and publish his name and surname in the score (I got this permission), if he must create an account to be accredited as arranger then I can create one for him or ask the mother if she can handle it.
- For the title I think I understood, so I need to change the title from: "Two player Music Type C" to "2P Music Type C"?

Latios212

Quote from: JacopoTore on March 25, 2018, 11:22:57 AMif he must create an account to be accredited as arranger then I can create one for him or ask the mother if she can handle it.
Yup, for our system to log multiple arrangers on the main site correctly there needs to be an associated account for each arranger, so having him get an account would be swell.

Quote from: JacopoTore on March 25, 2018, 11:22:57 AM"Two player Music Type C" to "2P Music Type C"?
Yep, either that or we can change the title of the one on site to "1 Player Music Type C" for you. (Let us know which and we can replace the files for you, since I recall there were file conversion issues before.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Latios212 on March 25, 2018, 05:15:21 PMYup, for our system to log multiple arrangers on the main site correctly there needs to be an associated account for each arranger, so having him get an account would be swell.
I can make an addition for an arranger that doesn't have a forum account. Originally that was intended just to be used for old sheets from before the site crash but it's not necessarily limited to that. Up to you.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on March 26, 2018, 06:13:33 AMI can make an addition for an arranger that doesn't have a forum account. Originally that was intended just to be used for old sheets from before the site crash but it's not necessarily limited to that. Up to you.
I think this is the best choice (creating an account is not a school task). Thank you

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 25, 2018, 05:15:21 PMYup, for our system to log multiple arrangers on the main site correctly there needs to be an associated account for each arranger, so having him get an account would be swell.
Yep, either that or we can change the title of the one on site to "1 Player Music Type C" for you. (Let us know which and we can replace the files for you, since I recall there were file conversion issues before.)
Yes I have a problem with the .mus file, so if you could help me to chance the title (2 Player to 2P) I appreciate it so much

The Deku Trombonist