News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy

Started by ALPRAS, July 17, 2008, 04:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Im thinking in making an arrangement of all musics from the Super Mario galaxy (except "Battlerock galaxy because ive already arrange it, and you can see the "Submission" Topic), bu I dont have the MP3. Can anyone could give me the MP3 musics please?
Thanks

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ALPRAS

?? Dont get it... What is confusing/Confused?

Brawler4Ever

I don't know where you're from, but Buoy Base is not called Floater Land(#116) where I'm from, as it is in my link. That's just one example, though.

That's how it's confusing (for me, anyways).

ALPRAS

Im portuguese. In Portugal, it is Buoy Base too.

ALPRAS

Dont see the names in that site because they are all wrong...

Brawler4Ever

That's what I meant before.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 19, 2008, 06:23:18 PMI don't know where you're from, but Buoy Base is not called Floater Land(#116) where I'm from, as it is in my link. That's just one example, though.

That's how it's confusing (for me, anyways).

kotorfanboy

vgmusic.com has a few midi's from galaxy

PseudoMario16

bad mr. alpras, with ur double posting... shame on u...
any way, if ur gonna arrange ALL of super mario galaxy, u better be very good at arranging, and very patient, cuz theres u bunch of songs on that game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

ALPRAS

Im a very pacient person, and Smg musics arent dificult for me :)
Sorry for double post :(

tatormellow

omg! if you could arrange all of the super mario galaxy sheets you would be my hero!!! ;D have you started any/finished any? 

ALPRAS

You can check my finished works in my arrangements place.
Until now, I have made such musics like "Battlerock Galaxy", "Buoy Base", "Ghostly Galaxy", "Choose a file", and some other.
Im working now in "Gusty Garden", "Final Battle", "Fate of the Universe", "Credits", etc...
Until now, everybody loved my works, but most of them are a "little" unplayable because Ive arranged the musics by the orchestra version, and not for de MIDI...
I hope you like my works, because I made this for the all the people that like my works, nd im not going to disapoint you all.

ALPRAS

New songs are availble in my arrangements site.