2. Brawler4Ever
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. mikey
5. BrainyLucario
6. SuperMarina
7. Celirra
8. E. Gadd Industries (Pearl)
9. Raeko (Marina)

Two octolings have disguised themselves as inklings and are hidden among them. If left un-splatted, they'll surely plot to steal the Great Zapfish: the source of all power in Inkopolis.

This game starts on a night phase (normal). During the night phases octolings agree on a single inkling in which to splat (kill). During day phases everyone votes on a player to splat.

This game has two special roles: the two trendy idols from Off the Hook: Pearl and Marina. Both are seers. Pearl, the false-prophet, seers players the opposite color for which they are. However, if Pearl happens to seer Marina, they will appear blue. Marina is the true savior, so she seers players their correct color. Players with these roles are not told which idol they are, and are simply told that they are a member of off the hook. They do not know each other. Their abilities may begin night 2. The inklings and OtH idols win when both octolings are spatted. The octolings win when the number of living inklings (OtH included) are equal or less than them.

BDS' Death Post
[close]

Raeko's Death Post
[close]

The tale of what happened:

TWG XCIX: That Woomy Game (in comic form)

tl;dr:
Night 1: BDS was wolf'd.
Day 1: SuperMarina was lynched.
Night 2: Raeko was wolf'd, E.Gadd seer'd Brawler
Day 2: Celirra was lynched.
Night 3: mikey was wolf'd
[close]

Sorry the game ended up being a bit unbalanced! I still had fun though and hope y'all did too! C;

Awards!

The Most Woomy Award goes to BOTH Celirra and SuperMarina! You two said "Woomy" the most this game (Thread and Discord). Woomy!

The MVP Award goes to Brawler4ever! Way to play like a champ! I don't think you were ever seriously suspected of being a wolf. Very well played!

The "Should've gone with my gut" Award goes to BrainyLucario! You were pretty on-point with some of your initial suspicions, even that weird night one lynch vote, even if it was probably just a lucky guess.

The "I got roasted" Award goes to mikey! Celirra lit you up in the discord chat on day two and you never really recovered from that. It was a shame, because if you could have simply supported your suspicions a bit better like he was asking you to, you two could have probably picked a better lynch target and not have been wolf-rushed.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperMarina

My death is worth the panel.
Told you I'm just bad at this.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

1. Trasdegi- this game looked a lot cleaner than your previous wolf play.  I didn't really have anything on you- it just felt right.  So good job, you definitely deserved to win
2. Brawler4Ever- I've already said enough about your play, but you sure ran away with this game.
3. BlackDragonSlayer- you died.  Too bad.  If it's any consolation, I knew you were town right away!
4. mikey- you are the best, keep trying to kill wolves without knowing why they're wolves
5. BrainyLucario- you started off kinda weak but immediately after that first phase you sounded a lot better and it was a bit easier to town read you.  In the end I voted for you simply because the tras lynch wasn't happening and celery wasn't a wolf, meaning the only way we really won was if he was right and it was you-marina.
6. SuperMarina- in hindsight...  Hopefully you don't have any hard feelings about an unglamorous death.  I'd like to see you play again and it turns out your suspicion of brawler was right on the money.
7. Celirra- dude why you gotta be so mean?  Aaaanyway, you started off the game as an easy town read and then got crazy confident or something.  Like, being so confident about the state of the game looks kind of wolfy because it appears you're operating on more information than a town should have.  Also, you should have shared the log with E Gadd, you wouldn't have died :P
8. E. Gadd Industries (Pearl)- I wanted to see how you'd react after me wolf reading you once again, and I liked what I saw.  You acknowledged it and there was a tiny hint of emotion behind your words, which means it was well under control.  You ended up being pearl, which pretty much locked the win for brawler cause we didn't realize it.  You played a solid game this time around, so keep it up.
9. Raeko (Marina)- should I investigate?  Nah.  You played a good game in the discord that felt like a pretty important reaction for me to town read you.  Just tell me if you're a wolf ahead of time in the future to make it easier for me k
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Why do I always have to second guess myself....I do this every stinking game. Love the comic btw Olimar.

I still find it funny that I ended up teaming with the game's Pearl.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 07, 2018, 08:58:03 PMI still find it funny that I ended up teaming with the game's Pearl.

IK! It was perfect on so many levels.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Also you made me look hecka creepy. That's a death stare if I've ever saw one

You cannot view this attachment.

BlackDragonSlayer

Comic was good. The game seemed like it ended it being a bit of a mess. :P Perhaps if I had stuck around, things would have been different (i.e. another kind of mess) but overall, it was a fun game to watch.

Also, before the next sign-ups go up, I want to have a discussion about what we should do.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

mikey

let's force people to join in a 20+ player TWG
just send the Role PM and if they go inactive oh well
I'm sure it will work out fine
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Wow, we've reached 100. We should do something special.

Also, if anyone wants any of the original images from the comic, drop me a dm.

Dudeman

I'm not even in this game and the comic already has me dying this is great
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on February 07, 2018, 09:37:44 PMI'm not even in this game and the comic already has me dying this is great
You should join the next one

Dudeman

We can't just rush into TWG C. I think we're gonna have to wait until Summer when people have time off, and do some giant event. Maybe another Role Reunion style of game, to commemorate 99 games of NSM TWG.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book