NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

-

Started by Piano Psychopath, February 09, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano Psychopath

-
-
J̨̜̰͍̻̲ ̻U̩̻͟ ̹̬͕̥̜̮ͅS͔̙̩̱͎͢ ̲̺͈̟͙̖̦T̺̫̳̞̱̝̠ ̵͉̦̲ ̳̩͓̤̞̜̼͜M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢

Olimar12345

Greetings, and welcome to the site! I haven't gotten to look at your stuff yet, but I'm happy to see someone creating arrangements for those games! They need more love.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Welcome~

I looked at some of your sheets and I noticed that the time signature in Game Over is off. I think it should all be in 3/4 (or at the very least, the section after the fermata should be). And halve the note values for that section. I do like some of your other stuff too, like Hyrulean Adventure

Also, for Riverside, I don't think the LH part should have any dyads, and maybe you can consider adding slur markings (or expressive text) and putting either con pedale at the start or simile after a few occurrences so you can hide the rest of the pedal markings

Piano Psychopath

Thanks for the input. I will fix them as soon as I get my dropbox up.
J̨̜̰͍̻̲ ̻U̩̻͟ ̹̬͕̥̜̮ͅS͔̙̩̱͎͢ ̲̺͈̟͙̖̦T̺̫̳̞̱̝̠ ̵͉̦̲ ̳̩͓̤̞̜̼͜M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢

Piano Psychopath