Game: Bubble Bobble
Console: ARCADE
Title: Sin No Endeling
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FugalOmen

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

FugalOmen

The chords in the right hand are my own invention, to make the higher notes sound a bit fuller (Psst, I'm also not very good at distinguishing chords through ear). Since this was made with Finale Notepad, it may likely need tweaking in a fuller version.

FugalOmen

joeberryosponge

One thing I noticed is that the video you posted is in C major rather than the Bb major you have. Is there a reason?

FugalOmen

Quote from: joeberryosponge on February 12, 2018, 03:32:11 PMOne thing I noticed is that the video you posted is in C major rather than the Bb major you have. Is there a reason?

Yeah, I has having problems telling if it was in C or B-Flat Major. If it really is in C Major, I'll fix it soon.

Sebastian

Nice work! Some feedback (sorry for the late respond time):

- You're missing the high G in M. 5-13. Example:
Spoiler
[close]
- Excluding those measures that I pointed out, this song is basically two voices the whole way through, kind of like an invention except inventions don't have parallel octaves like this song.
So all the places you added a note there technically (according to the original) shouldn't be there. For example, the right-hand C in M. 14.
- The BPM is 123. You can use this tool to help you get the exact bpm next time:
http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm
- The formatting is a little so-so. Would you mind if I messed with it a bit (assuming that you're using notepad or importing/exporting)?

That's all from me.

FugalOmen

Quote from: Sebastian on May 25, 2018, 02:54:25 PMWould you mind if I messed with it a bit (assuming that you're using notepad or importing/exporting)?

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Go ahead and improve it. I am indeed using Notepad, so the formatting can't be edited except in a fuller version.

Sebastian

Sounds good! I'll be sure to take a look later today

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot