Title: Bolero
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Short and sweet. Nice arrangement!

Notes look good. I just have a few things:
- The game title is slightly off alignment.
- The mf is a little high. Go ahead and center it.
- The same voice that has the E in the left hand (that you incorporated) also has a D that shows up various places throughout the song. I believe you left it out because it's too big of a reach since it plays on the same beat as the low G in the left hand. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just thought I'd mention that.

That's all I have for this one.

Altissimo

Quote from: Sebastian on February 12, 2018, 07:50:40 PM- The same voice that has the E in the left hand (that you incorporated) also has a D that shows up various places throughout the song. I believe you left it out because it's too big of a reach since it plays on the same beat as the low G in the left hand. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just thought I'd mention that.

Correct. I think I had briefly toyed with the idea of taking it down an octave but decided not to for... reasons. I don't know, this arrangement is like two years old lmao. I think it just negatively affected the texture imo.

Rest is fixed.

Latios212

Looks good, but could we put all of the left hand staccatos above the noteheads in places where they're currently not? You could also afford to space out the systems a bit more.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot