News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I know I know sheesh  s̃̏̓͑̐ͣ̓̍ͧ̒ͮ҉̦̺̯̹̖̤̗͠ͅh̢͕̞͎̞̞͎͓͑ͮ̾ͣ̈́͐ͨ̀̍̂ͮ͋̉̄̿̏̐͘ě̪̯̯̱̠̥̻͉͔͓̖̅͑͌̄̀̌ͫ͌̎̾ͭ͛̾͐̀̚͞͞͞e̡̮̳̙̙̜̫̣͇̳̙͙ͪ͗̿ͫ̓̀͠ͅs̷̹̯͙̣̭̿ͣ̆́ͫ̀̕͜͝ḩ̶̸̨͔̤͉̙̺͈͚̺͖̰̎̓͂ͫ͢
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatHiddenCharacter

We should probably hope for the cause being inactivity. If the wolves hit Monika, that would be bad for us cause they would team up. Monika can win with the wolves, if they team up, it's game over.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on February 16, 2018, 07:33:35 PMWe should probably hope for the cause being inactivity. If the wolves hit Monika, that would be bad for us cause they would team up. Monika can win with the wolves, if they team up, it's game over.

Woah okay first of all, we should always consider and plan according to the worst case scenario, which would be that they hit Monika. Second of all, if they team up it just means that there's one more player on the wolf side, which while this does make the game harder for the humans, it by no means is a game over. Thirdly, this like many of your posts is a generic cookie-cutter, fake, human-sounding post that is overly-obvious and adds nothing to the game. I've got my eye on you.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Ooooooo that's quite the predicament then... also cripes, I have a haunted room now, that's just great. >:/ for once I'm early for something and I end up getting the short end of the stick, jeez

Dangit I keep getting ninja'd.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Ima think on the current situation and respond tomorrow evening after reading what happens (I have an academic team comp tomorrow that'll last most of the day)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

Sorry I'm late, I was out all day yesterday and didn't have time to say anything.

That said, I think the missed wolfing is a deliberate move. There's no reason to have missed a wolfing except on the and the odds that all four wolves were not present is slim at best. If anything they probably were waiting for the rest of us to come up with some sort of alliance plan before making the first move.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mastersuperfan

Hi everyone, I've been rather busy the past few days but I'm just checking in to say that I'm here. I'm doing a lot of stuff today and tomorrow but I'll try to keep up; come Monday I should be able to be fully engaged.

Just some preliminary thoughts from what I've skimmed so far: I haven't really fully thought out whether or not we need an alliance (FA has shown just how much planning is involved in this), but I'm tempted to believe that the wolves did hit Monika. After all, there are four wolves, so at least one of them was bound to be active... Olimar is right in saying that we should be preparing for the worst case scenario, too.

Ninja'd by Maestro, whose post does make me reconsider. I'm not 100% sure I see the merit in the wolves deliberately missing a kill though? That could mean that they're trying to trick us into thinking that they've found Monika, but what advantage would that give them?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Just want to point out, I do find it odd that Olimar chided me a little for thinking the wolves hit Monika and not the wolves hitting Monika, and then also immediately chided THC for hoping it was inactivity and not because of inactivity.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on February 17, 2018, 12:06:45 PMJust want to point out, I do find it odd that Olimar chided me a little for thinking the wolves hit Monika and not because of inactivity, and then also immediately chided THC for hoping it was inactivity and not the wolves hitting Monika.

Lol that is kind of funny out of context like that. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 16, 2018, 07:54:30 PMWoah okay first of all, we should always consider and plan according to the worst case scenario, which would be that they hit Monika.
Oh, I know that. A good philosophy in life is to plan for the worst and hope for the best. I was just stating that we should hope for a good scenario, which I guess is a bit obvious and redundant. I can see your point.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, let's get the ball rolling. raeko for aforementioned reasons.

Also worth noting is that the wolves could have intentionally missed a wolfing to deprive us of information, though that's also unlikely to be the sole reason, IMO. It's possible there's a combination of reasons, including only one or two of the wolves being active (and potentially being unable to come to a decision), or waiting for the humans to make a decision and simply not being able to get on in time to make the wolfing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I'm currently having wolf leans towards THC (for substanceless "that's a good idea, I agree" posts), raeko ("way too early to be talking about this imo 'cause I'll die eventually"), and TR8RZP (not knowing the Brutal Human doesn't know who they are didn't do him any favors), but I hesitate to vote at this point in time. FireArrow is in the clear for me; we disagree about the usefulness of an alliance, but it's clear to me he's trying to help the humans. BDS and E. Gadd are also clear for me. Olimar rustles my jimmies but that's kind of what happens outside the game too so :P

Given that we're tossing around the idea that a few of the wolves might have been inactive Night 1, suspicion immediately falls on anyone who wasn't active. I'll agree that the missed wolfing is quite possibly an intentional move, but I just don't see the benefit in not attempting to remove any players from the game right off the bat. That means SuperMarina, ThiccWife, and Lkj are all on my watch list.

FireArrow

Sus: BDS, raeko, E Gadd, THC
Sorta Sus?: Brainy, msf

E Gadd, THC, and Brainy's tells could just be easily chalked up to expirience so I don't want to jump the gun there.
BDS is just always suspicous to me so I want to wait for more concrete evidence, because otherwise, trying to help the humans day 1 is not a very wolfy thing to do.
MSF I'm just feeling less than raeko, so I'll focus on that.

QuoteOlimar12345 🐺 🚫 - Yesterday at 5:15 PM
   @raeko🐺🚫 hi there
   Are you a wolf?
   Don't lie either
   Because I will know

raeko🐺🚫 - Yesterday at 5:32 PM
   dont @ me bro @Olimar12345 🐺 🚫
Olimar12345 🐺 🚫 - Yesterday at 5:33 PM
   What why
   not*
raeko🐺🚫 - Yesterday at 5:34 PM
   because how could you

Olimar12345 🐺 🚫 - Yesterday at 5:35 PM
   But are you a wolf?
raeko🐺🚫 - Yesterday at 5:35 PM
   I'm not, are you a wolf?

They're obviously just joking around, but...

1. ...raeko did avoid the question until prodded again. It's common for wolves to want to avoid questions like this, because it's the kind of question that can give you away depending on your reaction.

2. Then when they did answer, it was with proper capitilzation and punctuation. I looked through the discord and the thread and every single one of their posts both don't have punctuation or capitilzation. When peolpe are nervous, a common thing they do is use better grammar than their normal posting style. You overthink your response, and sort of accidently remember to use punctuation you normally use. Since this was blatantly such a carefree joking around exchange, the only reason I would see raeko being nervous is if they were a wolf, so this to me comes across as a slip.

Quote from: raeko on February 16, 2018, 03:30:49 PMway too early to be talking about this imo

I just straight up see no reason for a human to say this. Way too early to be talking about a plan that would need to be implemented shortly after n1? Way too early to analyze the rule set of the game and try to come up with a win con? When people both me and BDS responded to this, you never elaborated. To be fair, I can't see too much of a reason for a wolf to say this either. Trying to outright hamper human discussion would be a really risky thing to do. It could be a way of appearing to be active without having to actually contribute.

It's kind of a silly reason to base an entire lynch off of, so I'm not gonna vote yet. I'd really like to hear from the people who haven't been posting as much, there's surprisingly a lot to talk about d1.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2018, 12:39:07 PMraeko for aforementioned reasons.

I can't find these aforementioned reason can you repeat them for my incompetent self ;[
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on February 17, 2018, 01:44:29 PMI can't find these aforementioned reason can you repeat them for my incompetent self ;[
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2018, 06:39:44 PMCurrent Thoughts:
Mild wolf leans on Raeko and TZP for questionable comments they have made. Caution on FireArrow for railing so hard against Dudeman and me (and because he evidently ignored my part about alliances not always being a good thing :P).
Also THC is also a good person to add to the "Caution" category right now.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber