TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charu

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 27, 2018, 03:17:40 PMSorry I jumped in, I just now realised that question wasn't directed to me😬 I just thought I should answer since he shared his sentiments with me

Oh no, you answered what I wanted to hear.

However, that's a meta read I can't verify. Only you folks can tell me if this is something Brainy would do.

If you folks say Brainy is the type of player to take the story into context of the game, then I'd buy it. *nods sagely*

Bubbles

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 27, 2018, 03:09:23 PMAs it were, what he told me (like, D1), is that mikey seems to have given him a special role in the story, and so he thought it meant he was a special. Of course, the storyline is not indicative of anything, it's just for dramatic purposes only. But he didn't seem to think so.
this is sketch to me because our names in the story aren't what we expected them to be. I was Michael Buble, but apparently not. I'm sure other players who know their names can back me up on this (i remember someone else's mentioning it but idr who). Brainy couldn't have known which player he was, and even if he did that's a real stretch to assume he was the brutal (i.e. the only role he could've been with a regular pm)

SuperMarina

I repeat. His playstyle is focused on upfront aggression. He brought himself to the front on the first few phases, only believing that he was the brutal human, not confirmed.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

E. Gadd Industries

'Twas me, I called foul at mikey's calling Brainy Addison, given that's my name, and we're so closely associated throughout the forums. Which means that I'm (most likely) the character with his name (which I won't say out of respect for Brainy). But he did use his real name in this, so seeing his name in the story (before it was apparent the names were all mixed up), he associated that character with his player.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, and yeah, Brainy is definitely one to do that. He likes to believe he plays a central (or at least significant) role in many games (see the Minnesota Road Trip game for an example), regardless of if he's told he's human
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bubbles

sorry if i'm sounding impatient or missing something obvious  i had three midterms today and now i have a 103 fever so life's having a fun time with me

But Supermarina who did you seer last night? You do realize that if we're to believe you and not TZP, then TZP is most likely the traitor or monika. With the risk of the traitor, it prevents him from being a guaranteed lynch (lynching the traitor today would harm the wolves very little and should not be our priority, if we know who he is we can keep him living so he counts for us and just ignore him if he's not causing too much trouble)

TZP, this goes for you too. Who did you seer last night phase? The night before? We need evidence over just claims esp in a game like this after Brainys stunt

also i meant to post this if someone counterclaimed but i forgot about it. i'm p proud of it tho so i'm still gonna post it
Spoiler
Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 23, 2018, 04:14:19 PMSo if you haven't figured out already, I am the seer.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 26, 2018, 12:23:05 PMSimple.  I told him he was blue.  I'm the real seer.
Quote from: SuperMarina on February 27, 2018, 01:47:00 PMYour claim will unfortunate go contested, TheZeldaPianist.
Are you listening, wolves?
I am the true seer.

don't judge me for the skew i'm on mobile and imgur isn't working for me anymore :-(
[close]

Bubbles

actually jk tzp said he seered firearrow...literally cut that out of my quote for my joke my bad. fever. how about the night before??

Bubbles

lmfao supermarina said his seers too...maybe i should just be quiet and take some medicine

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bubbles

FireArrow

SuperMarina has logs. TZP does not.

It shouldn't be a mystery who the real seer is guys.

Here's my unabrigged log for more proof:
Spoiler
QuoteGerik - Last Friday at 2:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Marina is the master wolf
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
nope
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
I've got a log
but it's too big to post in chat?
Anyways he PM'd asking me my thoughts on olimar
the night before he got wolfed
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
i can explain that.
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
ah
how so?
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
im brutal
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
FUCKING BRILLIANT
you are a god
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
ik ik
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
holy shit
like, all this "expiririenced TWG" stuff
thats you
BDS, me, davy, bubbles, whoever else
we aint got nothin
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:29 PM
seer seered me blue
i got a human pm.
went with my gut for once
[close]
Spoiler
QuoteGerik - Yesterday at 1:30 PM
Youre actually the seer, right?
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:00 PM
Unfortunately, no.
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:01 PM
I guess brainy didnt fully trust me
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:01 PM
Anyone seered green may still be half Master Wolf.
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:02 PM
Yes, but TZP is claiming to be the seer and seered me orange
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:02 PM
When did they claim seer
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:02 PM
Recently in the thread
I mean, I can believe that brainy made up my green seering, considering he also made up raekos
But I cant think of any way for TZP to be the real seer unless olimar was actually monika
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:12 PM
Monika cannot be wolf killed.
TZP has been inactive.
Brainy has the right seering.
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:12 PM
so then TZP can't be the real seer
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:12 PM
You're human. That much I can bet on, correct?
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:13 PM
Yes
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:13 PM
I am the real seer.
Gerik - Yesterday at 2:13 PM
Ah ok
nvm I can defend myself like normal now ty
You got me really scared when you said no lol
The Casual - Yesterday at 2:13 PM
I implore you, however
Do. Not. Expose. Me.
[close]