News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

SuperFireKirby

And winners never lose. But someone has to break the cycle... why don't I start?- A Quote from Ihavenoideawhosaidthat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Banjo-Kazooie

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SuperFireKirby

You guys are noobs for I pwn at this game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Wrydryn

SuperFireKirby

pumpy_heart

Wrydryn

kotorfanboy

Wrydryn

Davey

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 07, 2008, 11:35:42 AMand neither will you :o

Only a half-hour to midnight in Eastern Daylight Time. Good luck.