News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

Hello world! I'M SURE I'LL WIN WITH THIS POST!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

You can't win.

Technically, BlueFlameDude already won back on July 25th. :P The rule was "whoever posts lasts before a 24 hour no posting period" as Egnio said in the first post.

SuperFireKirby

I know that... but I'm still gonna win.  ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

well i do and my thoughts are worth more than yours. That's why I'm selling them on ebay. 8)

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 19, 2008, 11:43:03 AMI know how you could go into GIMP and redo it...
Just go in and reorder the frames.
It was ASCII. (Really old quote, eh?) ::)

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Skibody-beepbida-boopbida-bop! Beat that baddascat!

SirIngusBingus

Listen to Cab Calloway sing 'Minnie the Moocher.' He beats that.

SuperFireKirby

Listening to this Scatman John song. He's the greatest their ever was at scat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHLEm9-0bg