News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Might I ask why your name is "Sir Awesomesauce"?

I have yet to see anything Awesome or saucy nor do I think that your a Sir...

That was for your horrible attempt at spamming.

SirIngusBingus

He is no Sir! He is not noble enough!

SuperFireKirby

Sir Awsomesauce shouldnt be lying to the citizens of NSM about his non-existant awsomeness, saucyness, or sirness.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

...wait...

Is awesomesauce 'sauce' on IRC?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 19, 2009, 01:49:34 AMMight I ask why your name is "Sir Awesomesauce"?

I have yet to see anything Awesome or saucy nor do I think that your a Sir...

That was for your horrible attempt at spamming.
If you see nothing, it is because you are not looking. I made no attempt to spam, just one to win.

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 19, 2009, 06:47:02 AMHe is no Sir! He is not noble enough!
Says you!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 19, 2009, 07:00:44 AMSir Awsomesauce shouldnt be lying to the citizens of NSM about his non-existant awsomeness, saucyness, or sirness.
What is the truth, dear friend, but an agreed upon lie? And I doubt many citizens doubt my saucyness.

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 19, 2009, 08:17:28 AM...wait...

Is awesomesauce 'sauce' on IRC?
BINGO!
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

I think they do and once again my thoughts are worth alot more than anybody else's in value of wisdom and money.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

There, I had my good laugh for the day.

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

ever laughed so hard that you turned into a danger to yourself and those around you?

SirIngusBingus

SirIngusBingus

I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

I was the only one to post for over 24 hours! Game over; I AM SUPREME!

MWAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!

jake3343

Not to reign on your parade, but people have won before.

SuperFireKirby

umm.. I won a long, long time ago. I can still remember how that music used to make me smile.

SirIngusBingus

I HAVE STILL WON! MWAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!