Brassman388

Magus Darkwind

I'm not saving you Brassman!!!!!!
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

I've read a 300 page book in one day. Its not that hard if the book is actually good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I got through the last Harry Potter book when it came out in less than a day. 740 pgs. :P

It wasn't as good as I had hoped...

Magus Darkwind

I can't read quickly but I LOVE books, I read them most the time I am not arranging ;D
*casts flare*

Magus Darkwind

*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

Same with me. Usually I go back and read paragraphs over again and try to read throughly so I can take in 100% of the book's goodness. Right now I am currently reading Prey which is by the same guy who wrote Jurassic Park. I actually like it better than Jurrasic Park.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

I only go over things once, mainly because I have SO many books to go through
*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

Unless its a book for school, which now are actually getting to be good(ex. Odyssey, To Kill a MockingBird, Romeo & Juliet) I will take my time.

Magus Darkwind

The only thing I don't like about school books are, that you can't do them at your own pace, my teacher last year would have us read a book by a certain date, but then like 3months later she would give us the book report we are supposed to do...except the one time I didn't finish the book on time :(
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 06, 2009, 02:03:25 PMUnless its a book for school, which now are actually getting to be good(ex. Odyssey, To Kill a MockingBird, Romeo & Juliet) I will take my time.

When I read Romeo and Juliet, my teacher made us act it out. All of it. She also said that every student would get a part, but ended up playing nearly everyone just because my English teacher loves me. I was really bummed actually because the only day she picked someone else to be Romeo was the day we did the big kissing scene on the balcony. The girl playing Juliet was really hot, and I didn't get to kiss her. Thanks a lot, Mrs. C.

Magus Darkwind

Hahaha, wait is that legal? Whatever, my teacher also had us act it out, although...not quite to that extent
*casts flare*

Brassman388

Magus Darkwind

Well, you made it so I didn't win, but if you do happen to save me...you know, things can change.
*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

I didnt have to act it out. SuperFireKirby is a happy boy.