News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's common knowledge that irradiated cats have 18 half-lives..
what is shitpost

Zunawe

It bothers me slightly that that's mathematically incorrect, but I still appreciate it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

excuse me while i take your victory from you
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Dudeman

E. Gadd Industries

Comment directly below if you hate this site. :P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

This may be the most effective strategy for winning this game that I've ever seen.

disclaimer i dont actually hate nsm but winning is fun

Dude