News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Oooo, both are nice choices! Gosh, MKDS Battle... takes me back to the beach arena (can't remember the name, heh), where I'd spend all my time trying to stay underwater, thinking it hid me somehow
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Haha, that was such a great game. I used to play that and Mario bros. On my ds quite often a few years back. My favorite battle courses were probably, pipe plaza , tart top, and twilight house. TBH they were all good though.

E. Gadd Industries

Ooooo Twilight House always intrigued me. But who could forget the giant literal DS in the void, though? XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

I still have my ds, I have a 3ds as well although I don't use them much at all anymore. The only game for the 3ds I would consider even using it for would be smash bros.

E. Gadd Industries

Nice, nice. I still try to play my 3DS; can't forget about Mario Golf: World Tour!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Goodness. I went back and played mario kart wii today, and now realize how much Nintendo has improved over time.

E. Gadd Industries

Yeahhhh with the exception of Rainbow Road. It hit its peak in MK7
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

It's a good game but after playing the wii u and switch for a while it's just not the same. The music is great, I love it, but for game play I just don't care for it that much anymore.

E. Gadd Industries

Eh, yeah. I get that X) MK8 was awesome, and MK8DX took what it lacked and fixed it (glares at the battle """arenas""" of MK8). Using a track for a battle arena is cool in theory (at least in my opinion), but in practice, it's a nightmare trying to chase people down.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Yah. Nothing to do with Mario kart, but Nintendo is a company all about innovation. Other companies are more about power, not necessarily bad, but it really sets Nintendo apart from the other companies. Plus I just love their games! I got my first Mario game for my 6th birthday. It was New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

E. Gadd Industries

*instantly feels old

Uh
Wow. I would've been in 1st grade then...
Instead I played Super Mario Sunshine when I was 3
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Got a wii to hdmi adapter, and set it to 480p, and that really helped clean up the picture. Mario kart wii is actually really really fun! I just needed to give it a little more time.

E. Gadd Industries

I really wanna try out the CTGP mod for MKWii...

Also King Boo + Shooting Star ftw!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Don't have it yet but it looks really neat.

E. Gadd Industries

It does! I'll probz never actually download it though
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]