News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii - "Staff Roll (Two Pianos)" by Gzgregory

Started by Zeta, February 21, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Staff Roll
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: Gzgregory

Greg

This was arranged 6 years ago now, and I've been out of the game for a while, so no promises as to quality (although I did fix up some issues).

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Greg

Maelstrom

My first impression is that this barely justifies a duet arrangement. 90% of the time, one staff has absolutely nothing. Another 50% of the time, the 3 staves playing something could be condensed into 2 staves. In short, this might work better as a solo arrangement, but would take a bit of effort to get there. From the bit I heard, it sounded reasonably accurate, but I can't promise anything.

Greg

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. I'll probably fix it at some point and do a resubmission as a solo arrangement, regardless. (Honestly almost all of my old arrangements are for two pianos because I didn't want to leave stuff out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Maelstrom

Before you ask, yeah, I'll get around to checking the solo eventually. However, is there a reason you are still keeping this sheet in submissions?

Greg