News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 11, 2018, 07:25:47 PMu better cut that out real soon little man
WAH or WAH what?
WAH will WAH you WAH suck WAH me WAH up WAH with WAH your WAH vacuum?
Wahaha, Waluigi!

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 11, 2018, 07:19:26 PMI'm afraid I don't understand your reasoning. I don't see how individual writing styles prevent a single account from still being a wolf. An account is an account, you can't say it's only a half two people both contributing posts won't change the wolfiness of those posts.

i mean, some people are better wolves than others. Some are better at hiding it, so it would be interesting to see a specific person behind the account start to crumble. If we can't differentiate between who is making the posts then our reads will be a bit blurred. Knowing the difference will allow us to have reads on two different people, who have the same role. As a whole it just gives us more information which will benefit our reads, which I can't really see any negatives with.

BrainyLucario

Mmm...I'll allow this if you all agree to it. Just dont ever reveal your site name
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 11, 2018, 07:57:43 PMMmm...I'll allow this if you all agree to it. Just dont ever reveal your site name

big boss approves

TWG Waluigi

TWG Luigi

I guess if anyone else has anything to say about the plan they can, whether or not they agree with it and if they have any good pointers on it or bad pointers.

Or if you feel like its a rlly super amazing fabulous plan figure out with your partner what name ur gonna have to make your self identifiable and start of your posts with

"[name]
..."

making up extra random names will probably help our brain with reads rather than there being like 7 people called Player 1, and 7 called Player 2. haha

TWG Pikachu

You mean something like Luigi 1/2 or Pikachu 1/2?

TWG Waluigi

I haven't given it much through yet, but imo we shouldn't brand our individual selves publicly. Doing this runs the risk of giving the wolves more information for a better wolf target (such as seeking out more experienced combos, etc.), especially for their night 1 kill.

Also, having two wolves in a 7 player, day-start game means that we have two mislynches.

TWG Waluigi

WAH I WAH mean WAH that WAH our WAH second WAH mislynch WAH is WAH game WAH over WAH, so WAH every WAH lynch WAH counts! WAH

BrainyLucario

Don't forget to send PM's to me. your host

TWG Link

Can we send PM's to ourselves to communicate with our other head

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Link on March 11, 2018, 09:24:07 PMCan we send PM's to ourselves to communicate with our other head
Yes

TWG Pikachu

Unfortunately, sending a PM to yourself will also mark it as read. So, a word to everyone: Please check your PMs regularly

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 11, 2018, 08:52:11 PMI haven't given it much through yet, but imo we shouldn't brand our individual selves publicly. Doing this runs the risk of giving the wolves more information for a better wolf target (such as seeking out more experienced combos, etc.), especially for their night 1 kill.

Also, having two wolves in a 7 player, day-start game means that we have two mislynches.

I feel like thats hardly preventable however we approach the game. Player's experience levels and twg intellect will eventually be revealed through their posts anyway whether or not each person behind the accounts are being shown as individuals or not, I'm sure the wolves will still manage to see what accounts pose as threats to them or not.

I find it interesting that you have wolfing targets in the back of your mind.

TWG Waluigi

WAH Waluigi WAH doesn't WAH like WAH day WAH starts WAH at WAH allWAH  WAH this WAH is WAH why WAH Waluigi WAH is WAH thinking WAH ahead WAH to WAH night WAH one WAH because WAH this WAH phase WAH is WAH a WAH free WAH wolf WAH kill WAH and WAH doesn't WAH matter WAH muchWAH

WAH on WAH another WAH note, WAH Waluigi WAH is WAH suspected WAH by WAH Waluigi's WAH spellchecker WAH and WAH Link WAH is WAH suspected WAH by WAH Waluigi!  WAH Link WAH seems WAH quite WAH invested WAH in WAH coordinating WAH with WAH their WAH second WAH headWAH