News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Hancock

Started by PseudoMario16, July 03, 2008, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

alright, i saw the movie, loved it, then like 2 minutes later, i realized that it wouldnt have ben nearly as good if will smith wasnt in it. did anyone else who saw it think that too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Olimar12345

i saw this movie earlier this week and thought it was great! but yeah- it would've sucked without will smith...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

After viewing reviews and previews I deemed this film massive suckage and not worth my time.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

WHAT?!? u havent even seen it, yet u rip on it as if u did?!? hardcore gayness...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Please learn real insulting words.  And if something looks bad in previews AND has bad reviews, that's a pretty bad sign.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 04, 2008, 12:38:50 PMPlease learn real insulting words.  And if something looks bad in previews AND has bad reviews, that's a pretty bad sign.

that's not true all the time.. the person criticizing it could be the complete opposite as u and so if they didn't like it they may have like it.... and the critics take everything to seriously... but sometimes that's not the case and the movie/game truly does suck... =P

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 03, 2008, 09:34:31 PMalright, i saw the movie, loved it, then like 2 minutes later, i realized that it wouldnt have ben nearly as good if will smith wasnt in it. did anyone else who saw it think that too?

yea will smith is in a lot of action movies (i robot, i am legend, etc.). he's obviously suit for this kinda stuff =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 04, 2008, 12:38:50 PMPlease learn real insulting words.  And if something looks bad in previews AND has bad reviews, that's a pretty bad sign.
What r u talking about? i've read tons of good reviews for this movie and it was rated 8/10 on IMDb.com.
for a superhero movie(neither marvel nor DC) i think it did just fine and that u should see a movie before u start assuming crap about it.

(does that mean ure gay??? :o)

Harvest

eh, usually not for me.  I tend to love most movies.  I mean, Vantage Point got shit reviews and it turned out to be awesome for me.  Critics are3 generally stupid, they give bad scores to good movies citing really stupid reasons.  Then they give basically shit (apparently artistic) perfect scores.

Handoncock looks really good from the trailers, it got bad reviews too.  Usually if it got bad reviews, I have to download.
-

Davey

Yeah, I saw it. I feel stupid because I thought it was titled Handcock.  :-\

It was pretty good but it was one of those movies where 70% of the movie you don't know what the background of any characters until the last 30% of the movie, and during that short period, you're like, "Oh, That's pretty cool."

Otherwise it was basically some decent CGI and Will Smith showing off.

PseudoMario16

i thought the previews looked pretty good, and most movies will have at least a few bad reviews, but i also saw a bunch of good reviews

Quote from: Harvest on July 04, 2008, 07:59:28 PM

eh, usually not for me.  I tend to love most movies.  I mean, Vantage Point got shit reviews and it turned out to be awesome for me.  Critics are3 generally stupid, they give bad scores to good movies citing really stupid reasons.  Then they give basically shit (apparently artistic) perfect scores.

Handoncock
looks really good from the trailers, it got bad reviews too.  Usually if it got bad reviews, I have to download.
oh, and uh, harvest, was that really neccesary

Gooch

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 08, 2008, 06:16:52 PM
i thought the previews looked pretty good, and most movies will have at least a few bad reviews, but i also saw a bunch of good reviews

Quote from: Harvest on July 04, 2008, 07:59:28 PM

Handoncock
looks really good from the trailers, it got bad reviews too.  Usually if it got bad reviews, I have to download.
oh, and uh, harvest, was that really neccesary

you've obviously never read any of Harvest's posts. They're totally necessary and funny in the long run, if you dont like it, well, get over it, he's NSM staff...

blah54

only reason i saw this movie was because of will smith... but it was a mediocre movie at best...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

PseudoMario16

what ???
i really did like the movie, so i really dont know what youre talking about blah..
oh and blah, y do u always put a bunch of periods at the end of your sentences

Qew

"i robot, i am legend" ._. i am legend was ruined so much, I mean you go see the movie "^_^ that was cool"... read the book and go "O_O THAT WAS EPIC"... you think about the movie.. "... they screwed that up so much ;~;" they even perverted why he's a legend >_> which was the WHOLE epic beauty of the book
but anyway :P

"lol hancock"

is all I'll say

oh and "READ 'I AM LEGEND' THE BOOK IS EPICNESS COMPARED TO THE MOVIE... " >_> <_< >_> <_< I mean come on, the book had one semi-anti-religious part and everything else fairly irrelevant to do with religion compared to the movie which was like "look to god he'll look after us I'll never stop believing" "I stopped believing in god a long time ago" GUESS WHO'S BLIND FAITH WAS RIGHT 9_9 ok enough meanness I'll push the post button now ^_^;

Magus Darkwind

Ok, I have seen Handcock, but after the first few minutes I had to get my lappy, because the plot was simply, weak. It was funny, but honestly, I would recommend reading a book,(but you know that isn't saying much, because I read books all the time) so if you don't really care about mental stimulation or plotline, it is a good movie(and I'm not insulting you if you do like it) but I'd also rather be arranging or gaming.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die