News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Can't... wait....for....DVD!

Want to see the awsomest part of any movie ever? Click on this link!

Edit:  This was a rickroll.  This post has been edited to remove the stupidity...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BanhMi

The Dark Knight was pretty good, but I was a bit disappointed in it due to all the hype. =/
Nonetheless, the Joker was pretty creepy.
<3 Cows

The-Real-Link

GAAAA!!!!!!! I only got to see part of it, and now I dieing to see all of it!!!!! GAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!sa;kfhjierhisenlabhbaeg......

razer84

This movie was so over-rated. ::)

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Um, no.  It was a great film.  Not like amazing and perfect, but nobody said it was.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 29, 2008, 08:39:11 AMUm, no.  It was a great film.  Not like amazing and perfect, but nobody said it was.

It was a good movie, I didn't say it wasn't. And there have been plenty of people (maybe not on this site) that have said it was perfect.

I said that in response to the post above my previous one, I was just kind of like, "Meh, over-rated," when I came out of the theater.

damn commies.

MooglePi

I loved the dark knight so much, I mean if you saw it after everyone else had told you it was perfect then I understand your disappointment. That has happened to me far too many times, but I saw The Dark Knight at midnight and Im a Batman fanatic so to me it was one of the best movies I've seen.

Harvest

I would say it isn't overrated.

Rarely am I able to see a movie more than once and still enjoy it at all.
-

SuperFireKirby

great movie. end of story

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I loved it! But it was a bit overrated...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

looks like Dahans revived this but yeah it was a little over-rated. But f everyone had put on as good of a performance as Heath Ledger, it WOULD have been perfect.

GreekGeek

The Joker was fantastic :D
And Two-Face was cool to see.

SirIngusBingus

But now, the comics have killed Batman. *Sniff*

Tranzlater

And they killed 3 robins. WHEN WILL THE SLAUGHTER END???
But you'd expect a rich person such as Bruce to have some sex, a child, and after 50 years POSSIBLY ANOTHER BATMAN???

That's how they'd revive him. I BET
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Or they'll just say: "Oh, he wasn't really dead! We just made everybody sad for 30 weeks cause he was frikken' hibernating and the sun made him regenerate and come back!!!" Like Superman. >:(