Title: Peace
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: RebornPKMN

Maelstrom

The .mus is broken

edit: Also there is a second voice:

Captain Toad

Yeah I can never get the .mus file.

Should I add the second voice? It sounds like it is playing the same thing but I could add it in the left hand.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Maelstrom

There is a second voice playing a distinct countermelody. It's less strong than the main part, but it is still present.
How are you creating the .mus files? From finale, I hope....

Yug_Guy

Gonna be a bit nitpicky here: the song used in KI:U was originally the Stage Clear theme from the Famicom version of Kid Icarus. I think this piece would be better categorized under that as opposed to KI:U.

Captain Toad

I can't get Finale on this computer. I made a post about it in the Help forum.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yug_Guy on March 17, 2018, 12:43:09 PMGonna be a bit nitpicky here: the song used in KI:U was originally the Stage Clear theme from the Famicom version of Kid Icarus. I think this piece would be better categorized under that as opposed to KI:U.
Oh, good point. I'm with Yug guy on this one.

Captain Toad

Maelstrom

Then I guess I'll remove this in the meantime. I mean, this sheet won't be going anywhere until it is resubmitted.
Oh, and when you do resubmit it, add the second voice and a working .mus please.