News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dandy Dungeon

Started by NineLives, March 21, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NineLives

Another sheet, another Leisure Suit Larry game. I just got into this game a couple weeks ago and I couldn't get this song out of my head, so I thought I'd arrange it. Hope you all enjoy!

Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patty Does a Little Undercover Work
"Hard Rock Me" | Files

NineLives

I was looking over the "Mario Kart" section of the site and saw that quite a few of the sheets were pretty old, so I thought I'd try to make replacements for a few of them. I decided to start off with one of the more well-known tunes from the first game: "Koopa Beach!"

Super Mario Kart
"Koopa Beach" | Files

LeviR.star

NineLives, have you considered putting all of your sheets into the original post, and then showcasing each new one in the new posts where you announce them? It would make it a lot easier for us to access your old sheets, and to see the new ones without having to go back to page 1.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 25, 2020, 06:43:56 PMNineLives, have you considered putting all of your sheets into the original post, and then showcasing each new one in the new posts where you announce them? It would make it a lot easier for us to access your old sheets, and to see the new ones without having to go back to page 1.
I suppose I could try to start doing something like that. I've stuck to changing the first post since most of my old sheets are submitted to the site anyway. I'll do some editing around.

LeviR.star

Quote from: NineLives on January 25, 2020, 07:59:18 PMI suppose I could try to start doing something like that. I've stuck to changing the first post since most of my old sheets are submitted to the site anyway. I'll do some editing around.

Good to hear. Trust me, eventually you'll get to a point where you've got almost as many unsubmitted sheets as on-site ones.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

I was kind of surprised from the lack of sheets from the Earthworm Jim series of games and that the only one on-site is out of date and not formatted well, so I thought I'd arrange a tune from the series' only 3D platform game. This song is from the PC version, and while this song was on the N64 version that came out a year prior, there are a couple differences in the piece. These include having some sections placed in dissimilar spots and the fact that the N64 version has a proper repeat, unlike the PC version. Perhaps I'll move the sections around once the PC one gets accepted onto the site and we can have both versions on NSM, but we'll have to wait and see.

Earthworm Jim 3D
"Fear the Forest" | Files

NineLives

On my quest to build upon the Leisure Suit Larry series on NSM, I've decided to arrange another tune from the first game(Or, more so, the VGA version of the same name from 1991). I'm hoping I'm at least getting a few people into the series' music, but, if not, I'm still having fun arranging the sheets nonetheless!

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
"Quiki-Mart" | Files

NineLives

I'm sure many people who played through the game remember this song as probably one of the saddest aside from "Memories Returned." I'm quite a fan of this tune and I thought I'd arrange a duet version of it since there was already a solo sheet on-site by Bespinben with it's alternate title: "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye." I tried to fit in most of the parts on here and I'm hoping I did well on the note accuracy. Enjoy!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness
"Don't Ever Forget" (Duet) | Files

Latios212

Glad to see this one, nice! :D

although you can't play a duet without a partner...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Adding onto my growing list of Leisure Suit Larry arrangements, I have the fifth (Which is actually the fourth) game's version of the main series' theme song. This one was fun to arrange with all the chords and stuff. Credit to LeviR.star for helping me with the piece's playback.

Leisure Suit Larry 5
"Theme Song" | Files

NineLives

I decided to take a crack at making some collection sheets, so for my first collection, I decided to compile the songs from Luigi's Mansion played by a Melody Pianissima in-game. Basically, any songs she played on her piano in the game (Not including Totaka's song since that was scrapped) are in this collection. Please feel free to comment about any changes that might need to be done to it to make it more accurate or presentable!

Luigi's Mansion
"Melody Pianissima Collection" | Files

NineLives

I've been playing a bit of Mario Party 2 recently, and while I'm annoyed by not getting to play many minigames due to the roulette always picking ones I've played many times already(Even in the same 20 turn match), I got a little attached to one of the songs from the select few of them. I always heard of this song, but never knew which game it was from until I picked up the cartridge just a few days ago. Anyways, here it is.

Mario Party 2
"Keepin' on the Path" | Files

NineLives

For the first time, I played Super Mario Land 2 yesterday. It didn't take too long for me to beat it, as it was pretty short and easy to play through most of the levels, but, as it is for most people, I had to spend a little extra time on the contrastingly difficult final level, which is where my new arrangement comes from. I was thinking of arranging the moon level's theme, but since it was already on site, I decided to do this one instead.

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
"Wario's Castle" | Files

NineLives

As October slowly approaches and since I saw a few other arrangers doing it on here, I thought I'd bring in a nice little song from a spooky-themed level. It's been a while since I played Wario Land 4, but I remembered this theme quite fondly since it was the first level I went to right after the tutorial section. If we were to have a Halloween update again this year, I'm definitely saving it for that. If there isn't though, I'll just submit it in the month regardless.

Wario Land 4
"Crescent Moon Village" | Files

NineLives

With the release of the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack, I got to play the N64 version of Mario Tennis. While it is a fun, if not also aggravating, game, I think I'll always prefer the GBC version more. That said, I arranged the main menu's theme from that version as to semi-celebrate the return of the N64 version on Switch.

Mario Tennis
"Menu" | Files