Main Menu

TWG CII: Srcmalbed Eggs

Started by Dudeman, March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Well, that was a fun game. You guys are dimma-done for. BrainyLucario
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dudeman

INSTA!!!

TWG CII: Scrambled Nos
Wolves:
1. Wolf Chef: During one night phase, the Wolf Chef may choose to randomly scramble the powers of the special roles for the rest of the game. It will be publicly announced at the end of the phase that the scramble has been activated. The scramble is effective immediately, meaning if a special targets a player, their target will receive the effects of the scrambled power and not the original power. The scramble may NOT cause a power belonging to a dead special to be inherited by a living special. The scramble cannot be blocked.
2. Gordon Ramsay: Has a one-use kill any phase that goes into effect at the end of that phase. Bypasses guards. Replaces a standard wolfkill if used during a night phase.

Specials:
Specials are told they are a special, but not which one.
3. Confused Seer: Every night phase, can choose one player. At the end of that phase, is told the color of that player.
4. Paranoid Guardian: Every night phase, can choose to guard one player of their choosing from being wolfed. Can guard themself.
5. Anxious Roleblocker: Every night phase, can choose to block the night action of one player of their choosing.
6. Frivolous Vigilante: Every night phase, can choose to kill one player of their choosing unless they are being guarded. Can vigi themself.

Humans:
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Anton Ego: A normal human, seer'd red. Is told they are a normal human.

Humans/specials win when all wolves are dead.
Wolves win when the number of remaining humans/specials is less than or equal to the number of remaining wolves.
Cardflips are off.

Players:
1. mikey
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BrainyLucario
5. Maelstrom
6. Toby
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. Brawler4Ever
9. FireArrow
10. Trasdegi

BrainyLucario was lynched!
Additionally...

FireArrow was killed via gratuitous lamb sauce!
[close]
The game is now over. Wolves win. Postgame is forthcoming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated