TWG CII: Srcmalbed Eggs

Started by Dudeman, March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I was asleep when the phase started
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ThatHiddenCharacter

It was 1 am here when phase started. And I've been in school all day.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Toby

Brawler4Ever

I was thinking of flapjacks.

At work. I'll read what you said again later.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mikey

all specials should always use their abilities, preferably on someone suspicious.  In fact, maybe we should have two wolves claim just so that specials can use their powers on the wolves?
unmotivated

Toby

Quote from: mikey on March 23, 2018, 08:44:30 AMall specials should always use their abilities, preferably on someone suspicious.  In fact, maybe we should have two wolves claim just so that specials can use their powers on the wolves?

Helpful insight

Maelstrom

Or should they? I mean, if everyone does, a vigi will go off. If we can work with that, then I'm for it.

FireArrow

3/4 of the abilities only help us when targetting a wolf, therefore all the specials should target someone they think is a wolf. Targetting yourself to figure out who you are is a terrible idea. We're garunteed to lose a human and that information we gain can just get scrambled away. Im almost suspicious of you for suggesting it in the first place.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2018, 11:06:12 AMthat information we gain can just get scrambled away

the idea though was that, after a scramble everyone else would be safe because there was no more vigi to worry about

Maelstrom

Not wrong, but then we don't have a vigi.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Toby on March 23, 2018, 11:32:13 AMthe idea though was that, after a scramble everyone else would be safe because there was no more vigi to worry about
a Vigi could be majorly beneficial to us. Saying that it'd be better off without one, just to identify the specials roles when the wolves could literally scramble the roles before their is even a chance to use them

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 23, 2018, 11:50:41 AMa Vigi could be majorly beneficial to us. [bYou're[/b]saying that it'd be better off without one, just to identify the specials roles when the wolves could literally scramble the roles before their is even a chance to use them

Grammatical fix

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2018, 11:06:12 AM3/4 of the abilities only help us when targetting a wolf, therefore all the specials should target someone they think is a wolf.

yes, linking back to my option 4;

Quote from: Toby on March 23, 2018, 06:35:13 AMOption 4 ... We can counteract the accidental kill though by having our specials assume from night 2 onwards, that whoever they target, they will be ok with also being killed...
Quote from: Toby on March 23, 2018, 06:35:13 AM4. We get 1 mislynch, 2 vigi kills
This would leave us with 1 mislynch, instead of two. But all in all, the humans still get 2 lynches and potentially 2 vigis (if they aren't killed) by night 3 where either game ends with 4 players or continues on. Additionally, we would have potentially 2 seering results, 2 roleblocks being used, and 2 guards being used by the end of night 2. To make things a little clearer I'll type up what could happen with this plan.

Night 1 Start
2 Wolves 8 Humans

Night 1 End
2 Wolves 6 Humans

Day 1 End
2 Wolves 5 Humans

Night 2 End
2 Wolves 3 Humans

Day 2 End
2 Wolves 2 Humans

Game Over Wolves Win.

So on Night 2 start (where 2nd actions take place) we have 5 humans alive, and potentially 4 specials among this to make their second action. On Day 1 start I would suggest a special claiming to get the specials together, and help co-ordinate their next moves, as well as being able to pass the night 1 seering on. But if there are any plans for any special to claim, it would require that every special uses their action night 1 in order to determine their role.

Toby

Maelstorm did you read my long post

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Toby on March 23, 2018, 11:58:02 AMMaelstorm did you read my long post

Did you even acknowledge my post?